U*ited Nuclear Corp Wasteland

Started by sneaker, May 05, 2004, 09:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just some more info on the U*ited Nuclear Corp Wasteland.

Due to the amount of nuclear exposure during the accident, the man was brought to the westerly hospital (westerly RI) where he died from his injuries. Many of the medical workers that tried to help the man had to be treated for exposure after the incident, but the strangest thing af all is that the ambulance used to transport the victim had to shipped out of state to be buried because of the level of contamination.

I live in the area and did not know of the incident until reading it here on the site. Sparked my curiosity and a few questions later quite a few people gave me reports of the incident. the informatin about the ambulance was from my aunt's friend that worked at the hospital. Pure luck on asking the question with her around.

Awesome, thanks for the info.  It nice to have some reports.  Think about it, soon there will be noone around to comment on that incident.
Explore, Archive, Share

I recall going to this nuclear place about 8 years ago.
I was with my brother, he drove there and snuck threw the fence.

I'm pretty sure he grabed a paper sign, that had warnings on it.
There was also a small building there too.

Thats what i remeber off hand. :huh:  

Wow...  That's wild.  We know that the large nuke processing building was torn down.  I'm not surprised that other smaller buildings were standing on the site.

Did you guys know about the accident that occurred there when you stepped foot on the property?
Explore, Archive, Share

No, and if he did, he didnt lead on about it.

I'm gunna go search for that sign today.
if i find it, i'll scan that thing up.
:blink:  

NICE!  
Explore, Archive, Share

I looked but no luck.
Oh well. <_<  

I know I am pulling this one from a grave, but where was this place again??