how about a threesome

Started by military nut, May 18, 2005, 08:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey fellow explorers.

did some exploring today after a boring training session at work. i went to three state hospitals all in the same area, worcester, westboro, and grafton.  when i find my usb 2.0 for the digi cam i will get some pics up. all three are within ten miles of each other. there are a few abandoned buildings at westboro but the dmh police are very much a presence. a return trip wouldnt be worth it. what remains of worcesters kirkbride is a beutiful site. i even spoke to a grounds keeper who said security was light, i didnt see any for the half hour i was snapping pics. the buildings all have fences around them but they would be no problem getting over if an opening is spotted.  main clock tower its a site. the last place i visited was hidden away at grafton. now a training center it has several abandoned buildings in the area and i saw no security. the most promising of the three. i definatly will be returning there for some interior shots. has anyone been to grafton? would like some intel on what they found.
history is always eroding

thanks cobalt. the 1856 site is a goodone. that other site is exceptional as well i enjoyed it. im returning this upcomming weekend to worcester. a close friend has directed me to someone who has access to the grounds, and security wont be an issue, (i hope)  he knows a grounds keeper. hopefully some good shots are in the future.
history is always eroding