Winter....Exploration

Started by alexi, November 27, 2004, 04:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys,

As winter starts to settle in, I think im going to become more active; with the actual exploring part.

I might hop into the ole' Gti today and Go take some pictures; i just love driving around, down old roads with no destractions.
My geographcal skills have started to become an absession, I want to know where every road goes. I sometimes think i've gone crazy, roaming around 1hr from home, at 2 in the morning by my self.
:blink:

On a seprate rant, me and 3 kids i know, made our way up to the ladd center thanksgiving night.
(Just so you guys know, this was going to be a drive by only.... no getting out of the car.)
Being 4 guys in a gold buick, we wouldent atract much atention..... I gave our driver derections, and we were on our way. At about 12:30pm we Made the normal loop threw the vetrans cem., i did this just to shake them up....lol. Driving up threw the normal entrance, we passed the new job corps building and noticed the security van. He had his interior lights on, and i was sure we were going to get booted. As we drove by we noticed he was slumped ove,r looking for something on the passenger side floor i assume. We made it! first time in nearly 8 years for me, first time ever for them. We drove down, looped around that large round building and came back down the road..... pass the van, the guy is in the back of the van now... looked like he was setting up a babyseat?    Our Driver proceded to take a right (I said left.) and go up into the job corp. lot.... some guy comes walking out... at like 1am? weird i thought..... he whistles VEARY loudly and points at us., we make a quick u-turn and take off.

LOL: Was Forced to smoke strawberry phillys, in some type of italian pride "We saw the ladd center!" victory party; In the parking lot across the street. :lol: Young'ens

Pictures to fallow at some point this evening.

aha Skoda, i assume you watch WRC?

Cars can give you away real quick.   The big problem in going places is where to put the car. Drive-bys and scouting help a lot.  From what we've heard, Ladd is way too hot to visit.  It's been like that for years now due to it's popularity. Not recommended.  
Explore, Archive, Share

kinda if u know what your doing u can do it ive gona bout 5 time the past 2 years and no heat =)

Quotekinda if u know what your doing u can do it ive gona bout 5 time the past 2 years and no heat =)
Ladd School is doable if you have no car to hide.  And most other places are too.  I know there's some vague dirt path that goes to Ladd, and if I could find the other end of it then I would park there.

But now that Ladd is so hot, I'm not going to drive an hour just to get arrested.
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

Whats so great about LADD anyway taht people always rave about?

QuoteWhats so great about LADD anyway taht people always rave about?
Um, I don't know.
All I know is that Exeter is creepy.
There was alot of abuse going on with the patients.
Etc.....

QuoteLOL: Was Forced to smoke strawberry phillys, in some type of italian pride "We saw the ladd center!" victory party; In the parking lot across the street. :lol: Young'ens

Pictures to fallow at some point this evening.
:unsure:  strawberry phillies.  What ever happened to "white bed sheets"?

Where are your pics?

MW, "Exeter is creepy" is an understatement.  That place has got some serious negative vibes for sure.
Explore, Archive, Share

god bless the white bed sheets.  
history is always eroding