Hey militarynut!

Started by Rally19, October 19, 2004, 11:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey question for you and your Paul Dever security friends.  I went to PD tonight and was in the tunnel going from the L-shaped buildings by the water tower to the Kitchen, and they're all cleaned up, re-pained, and repaired.  WTF is going on?  They're like spotless

thats beyond me ill have to check it out, i do know the taunton planning board has big plans to expand the industrial park into dever, but as far as a fresh coat of paint goes your guess is as good as mine
history is always eroding

Ya, i dont think it would have to do with the expansion of the industrial park, unless they planned to renovate the buildings to make them office buildings.  But if that were the case i think the last thing they would re-do is the tunnels.  Also, in one of the building we entered the tunnel in The transfer case was wired up, it had extension cords, and such all rigged up which seemed to have active power running through it.  All the old hanging lights in the tunnels have been removed, and have been replaced with new light sockets (no lights yet) I tried flipping a few light switches in the Cafeteria area in the basement, but the power wasnt on.

There were Bins full of a drywall/plaster material left over from what seemed to be their work done that day.  I'd be quite interested to know whats going on.  The floors look like new in the tunnels, if i had never been there before i'd have said the tunnels were just put in no more than a few months ago because thats how good they look now.  Though it kinda takes away from the creepiness factor.

Also for you other guys, my buddy and i have started to map out the tunnels on the map i had made up from the 2 other maps that were posted.  So expect a full mapping of the tunnels soon :)