Skully is relocating

Started by skully, June 26, 2004, 10:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just want to let everyone know that we'll be light on updates this month for I am moving to another town.  InsaneBunkers will now be focused in TWO main states, Rhode Island AND Massachusetts (Central Mass).

We do have a bunch of stuff for you this summer.  Here are two sites that will be featured this summer (if all goes right):

SITE 1  One man...one chunk of land...an obsession.
IB gets in deep down in southern RI to expose a series of strange buildings and structures, constructed by a wealthy man with one purpose in mind: to communicate with the spirits.  

SITE 2  Holy Bunkers Batman!
Pristene WWI bunkers.  Too many to photograph...  

:D

Explore, Archive, Share

Welcome to Mass. It will be an honor to have you.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

welcome to masshole,  ww1 bunkers sounds awsome. looking forward to seeing that

nut
history is always eroding

INSANEBUNKERS ARE SLOWLY TAKING OVER NEW ENGLAND!!!!  Wow how about that who would of thought Slade's idea for designing this web site would be so popular!! :rolleyes:  

You're a f**king genius!

Ok im looking to come to Mass in october, who is gonna give me the tour? :ph43r:  

Thought you dropped off the face of the earth.
Are you coming to visit or live?

a visit not unless you have comcast up there that i can transfer....lol

We have comcast.

QuoteWe have comcast.
quoted for truth

hmmmmmm now there is an idea philly or mass philly or mass.....

Mass.

But itsnt Mass expensive? they dont pay us that much !

Actually there is a lot of money to be made in massachusetts to compensate for that.  Hell i'm only 20 and i'm getting $14  hour

That's true. It all balances out in the end. Unless you plan on buying a house, then you need to bend over.

I already bend over ....hehe..... but you know i am a nurses aide too, any good nut houses up there?

QuoteI already bend over ....hehe..... but you know i am a nurses aide too, any good nut houses up there?
Hey boostay,
I'm a CNA too.
We have plenty of nut houses up here. :lol:  

yeah ? cool....I loved doing that job........but its colder up there, Pa is bad enough, hell im thinking of getting back into nursing in the future , but i wont do it unless its a state hospital or something of the equivalent , and that is kinda far from someone who i dont want to be that far from .....unless i can talk him into running away...hehe