Paul Dever morge

Started by Rally19, August 07, 2004, 03:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Or the Massachusetts State School for the Feeble Minded as listed on your site.  I frequent this hospital myself, and i hear stories of there being a morge but have yet to find it.  I was wondering which building it was in?  If it was near like the library, or the water tower, or what we like to call "Metro" (name came about when we went down the tunnel and it split off and the sign that pointed that way said metro)

The only building we havent been is, is the building near the old security HQ mainly because we ran across staties there once and didnt want someone to see the flash light through the windows (i have a 2,000,000 candle power flash light, so we wouldnt come across as really inconspicuous :P)

anyways any help would be much obliged, and if anyone has wondered where other things were in there i might be able to help you as well.  My buddy knows it like the back of his hand, besides the morge that is.

rally 19, i dont think dever had a morgue, ive been in and out of the school ,and knew people who worked there in the 80s and 90s i dont ever remember them mentioning a morgue. as a matter of fact i do believe i remember hearing a story that they transfered all the deceased to the morton hospital, and in other situations taunton st hospital. im sure thats the case but i could be wrong

nut
history is always eroding

devers DOES indeed have a morge...its in the hospital building on the first floor...it is kind of off in the back...i forget exactly how to get to it... its right next to the lab room and i think its on the oposote wing to the x ray room.  it has a two tray freezer with an autopsy table in the middle of the room and a little sink.... there is also a door that leads outside but i think it is locked.

the hospital building is right near the sign labled "hospital road", its the building thats 5 stories tall, made of brick, i forgot the actual name if it, but it has double glass doors on the front of it.

Man.... We got a map of Dever somewhere but I can't find it on the PC right now.  Dakiel, do we want to post this?  I think you may have it...

Explore, Archive, Share

Quoterally 19, i dont think dever had a morgue, ive been in and out of the school ,and knew people who worked there in the 80s and 90s i dont ever remember them mentioning a morgue. as a matter of fact i do believe i remember hearing a story that they transfered all the deceased to the morton hospital, and in other situations taunton st hospital. im sure thats the case but i could be wrong

nut
AWESOME! thank you so much, i am going back on friday and i'm gonna check this out.

And as for the map thing i'm going to be putting a make shift one together with my friend if you cant find yours skully

looking for the map.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

While waiting to see if we find the map, i found that your pics on the site dont show the actual creepiness that PD posses.  I find it can only be shown at night.

Here is a 3 pics at night of a place we call "Metro":

http://www.ibsocialclub.org/rally/work/PD/DSC00377.JPG

http://www.ibsocialclub.org/rally/work/PD/DSC00378.JPG

http://www.ibsocialclub.org/rally/work/PD/DSC00380.JPG

the first 2 are a little blury cuase i used the long exposure on my camera to allow more light.

Here is the building we call teh "kitchen" because... well... it has a kitchen this is the back side:

http://www.ibsocialclub.org/rally/work/PD/DSC00381.JPG

if you want to see some pics of devers morgue i have some....also i found a sight that has some  

go to this link http://www.urbansights.net/DeverStateSchool.html  

there is one picture of the autospy table and one of the twin freezers, i have to scan mine into my computer some other time....

Damn I found the map.  It's not of Devers, it's of Norwich State Hospital.  OH well.  I could have sworn that we have one or saw one somewhere.
Explore, Archive, Share

After looking at the links i was hoping that was Insane Bunkers social club but i knew we weren't that well known yet.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

August 12, 2004, 10:33:25 AM #10 Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 12:51:11 PM by Dakiel
Hey Slade is into joining the Social Club!!  How about those pictures I did throw up onto a ping pong table while checking out a summer camp building. That was in the early days of expoloring. Remember that night dakeil. By the Way I see you found alot of time searching for some map about Denver how about posting those pictures of Area 51 in which you approved months ago. My fans are waiting on Slade Rants for them  :unsure:

Dakiel,

That's a really good idea!
After the original purchase you would have no maintenance cost. The worse the place got the better it would be.
On the day of the sale you could walk up to security and say:
"Sir! You are trespassing on Insanebunker property! You need to turn around right now and leave the way you came!"

I think you should start taking donations and make it happen.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

I found ze map.

Explore, Archive, Share

thank you!!!

i have a stalite photo of the area if you guys want...

Dever sat pic

September 12, 2004, 06:19:12 PM #14 Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 06:23:46 PM by Rally19
SKULLY, YOU ARE MY HERO!

to bad it isnt higher res so you could make out where teh tunnels were

Here i made it a bit easier to read/follow.  I also added in the possible security threats, and noticed that one building was out of place/non exsistant, and one of 2 also missing.  I plan to get my friends over here and we'll try our best to add a map of the tunnels in as well

thank you rally...i tried to make one like that but it was in no way to scale at all

actually since i looked at the satalite image i realized the other one is way off.  I'll make one with the satalite image later.  Its not to hard, just open the picture in Photoshop, then go to Layer->New layer.  Then trace over the roads and buildings and such.  Then when you are done, delete they layer that the original pic is on and thats what you get :)

September 13, 2004, 07:05:07 PM #18 Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 07:05:54 PM by Skully
I love this stuff.  Very cool map.

Not to spoil the fun but I just want to stress a bit of caution here, comrades.  It's cool if we share detail as long as we leave out the big piece of the puzzle like detailed directions on how to get to Dever.  I'm just a little concerned that if we (all of us) share complete information that it can be considered illegal.  Info like how to get there and what's there when you arrive.  

For those folks looking to get the "how to get there" info, let's do it by Private Message in this forum, email, or AIM/ICQ/YM.

So far we are cool on this subject.
Explore, Archive, Share

Hats off to the man keeping us all out of trouble. Keep us safe Skully.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

September 13, 2004, 08:15:47 PM #20 Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 08:40:35 PM by Rally19
QuoteI love this stuff.  Very cool map.

Not to spoil the fun but I just want to stress a bit of caution here, comrades.  It's cool if we share detail as long as we leave out the big piece of the puzzle like detailed directions on how to get to Dever.  I'm just a little concerned that if we (all of us) share complete information that it can be considered illegal.  Info like how to get there and what's there when you arrive. 

For those folks looking to get the "how to get there" info, let's do it by Private Message in this forum, email, or AIM/ICQ/YM.

So far we are cool on this subject.
Yes, i purposely left out the street names, i had them added in but then i took them out.  Dever is semi popular/known around my town.  I've been there before and run into other people on 2 occasions (outta like 20) but still.

BTW, if anyone is ever up for going to Dever, let me know.  My buddy and I know security route/patrol times/best places to park and enter the grounds, if anyone is up for a night excursion we'd be glad to take you on one.

i agree with not posting street names/exposing sensative locations

ok Here is a more accurate one.  I took this from the satalite image.  If you notice a lot of buildings are L-shaped.  Almost all of those buildings have tunnels connecting them

does anyone know what that building thats just north of the hospital building is?  it looks brand new, and had like new glass windows, and garbage cans outside of it

it would be nice if anyone had a good map of the tunnles and like where you can get in them...

September 14, 2004, 04:33:42 PM #24 Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 04:40:46 PM by Rally19
Security used to use that as their old HQ what it was used for before that i have no clue.  Now security sits in that trailer out front

and like i said, the L shaped buildings have tunnels under them.  As well as the cafeteria.  Just find stair cases and head down and you'll find yourself in a tunnel.  The buildings that have tunnels, the L-shaped ones have stairwells right in the doorways to enter the buildings.  Just head down and you'll be in the tunnels.

BTW skully, as for legalities you have nothing to fear.  The pics on the main page would be the biggest thing in question in my mind.  But the law cant do anything unless they catch you in the act.  So as far as pics, telling locations, and describing what is in these places you have nothing to worry about.

Quote from: skully on August 11, 2004, 10:55:19 PM
Damn I found the map.  It's not of Devers, it's of Norwich State Hospital.  OH well.  I could have sworn that we have one or saw one somewhere.

im currently working on a Devers map. we have a good portion of the tunnels mapped out, but still havnt made it to the mourge. i do however know the location

Dever Morgue. Definitely exists.

More shots from the autopsy room/morgue

I read this today in the paper: http://www.tauntongazette.com/news/x371955081/Taunton-Development-Corporation-Dever-land-will-cost-12-million-to-clean-up

I don't think it's time to worry about demolition (that's still years away), but it does mean that jurisdiction over the campus could fall to the city of Taunton instead of the state. I wonder if they'll keep the current (lax) security company or hire a new one...