WELCOME ALL

Started by skully, February 04, 2004, 07:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 04, 2004, 07:49:11 PM Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 06:06:08 PM by skully
I just wanted to welcome all visitors old and new to the new forum of InsaneBunkers.com.    I probably should have said welcome before, people are probably like WTF when they visit maybe thinking that this is some clicky shit.  Nope, we welcome all people (UE or not) and ideas.

Webmasters Skully and Dakiel
Explore, Archive, Share

:o  skully dude, where did you get your avatar??? more specifically who did that and did they do more stuff??? I'm friggin drooling

Dakiel thought it was too long   :P
I think it's pretty cool.  I found it here:
http://irc.evtek.fi/urllog/2004/ with a bunch of other weird shit...

where are all the drunks at?

so weird, take a board down for a few days, and everyone disappears as if it ain't coming back.

I've been surfing through the images and stuff on that site - weird shit. I like it.  

I know.  Message boards are a funny thing.  Hip one day slow the other.  It'll lick back up some day. :rolleyes:

Explore, Archive, Share

skully i think your hot.... wanna explore together? lol

Man, this board needs a shot of something...   :rolleyes:  
Explore, Archive, Share

Skullman, thats not Slade. you must have a new fan.  :D  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Nope it sure isnt slade , and i have a shot for him....how bout some jagermeister?

Slade +  jagermeister = bad

his middle name is lightweight,
you should have seen him at the Slayer show. Ugly, glad i drove.

BTW welcome to the board, like your site, always wanted to check out Centralia is the whole place empty or are there still some die hards living there?    
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Thanks for the welcome....i was joking about the shot, i dont drink all that much, prefer the natural uhmm high myself...as for Centralia ive been there a few times now, most recently last month. there are maybe 4 to 5 houses yet and yes there are people in them. we only found one abandoned, not much in it as you can see from the pics, and there is also an old trailer there , not sure if its lived in. Other than that, it is a cool place to see, especially in the winter, the smoke is so thick you cant see. im planning on going up again, just cant get enough of the place, and now that its warming up here....40 degress today, i wanna go back and hit some of the places ive been to get some more shots. also planning an inside job on the distillery. anyhow, thats all for now, gonna go check out an old church today. later all!      :)   and i still think skully is hot...lol

whoa, you dudes listen to slayer?
crucial.

THE SLADE MAN HERE!!!!!   HOW ABOUT EVERYONE JOINING SLADE IN DOING SOME SCREAMING NAZIS SHOTS!!!!!!!!!    JAGER....AND ....RUMPLEMIINTZ.......

:blink:  holy shit... i went out saturday night. now mind you i dont hardly ever drink. i think about a six pack  of smirnoff ice and i forget how many shots..i was feeling no pain. but ok im game for a nazi shot whatever the hell that is....:D