Sick of being a loner

Started by DontJustStop, July 29, 2004, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hopefully this works..  
For the most part I explore things solo style.  
However, I'm nervous to go it alone at such places as met state, or foxboro, or norwich etc.  
If anyone is going and would be so kind as to include me, I'd be ever so grateful.

Thanks -

Rebecca

rebecca exploring is fun, doing it alone can be fun but you also have to be careful. ive done most of my exploring on a single basis, and it surely is alot more fun in groups, 3-4 people. post on the board about some of your experiences and places you have visited. get to know a few of the people and you may get invited along on a adventure. possibly as stated in another post there may be a gathering this summer and you can meet and get to know some other explorers. people need to know you really care about adventuring before they open up and invite you along, so make some posts and go from there

nut
history is always eroding

Well said. Nut expect an email soon, just been busy.    
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

hi if you are still not in a team yet my team is looking for another person to go exploring with. Just need to know your location. So this would make three woman.

Hey if you're still looking to join up with some people I recently lost some of my exploring partners and am looking for some more people.

This week I'm heading to Hell's Gate (again) and Norwich State for the first time.

Email me if you'd like at spacemonkey684@hotmail.com.

Would any of you mind bringing a Swede along? I would like to go to the States
again. I've done some exploration before.