New RI Bridge Pics

Started by Than, March 30, 2004, 05:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 30, 2004, 05:23:00 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 09:12:37 PM by Skully
Have any of you guys been in the new [RI] bridge? It is much more exciting than the old, people fish out of there in the winter. There is a bridge like stucture strapped underneath the road, pretty cool in there. I have some pictures if anyone wants them e-mailed.

-Than

[edited my admin, too specific]

Please define In, we were inside the tunnels while it was under construction, if thats what you mean yes. also feel free to email photos.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Sirs,

I am deeply dissapointed that you have not posted the photgraphs that I electronically mailed you recently. If this was my forum I would run a much tighter ship.
Alas, I know not HTML anymore. The day of the internet bubble is over.

Im kidding of course, I like the site. Hip-hip-horray.

Was anyone aware of the recent destruction of the old "Ocean State Steel" plant on the seekonk river in EP? That was one of our first adventures...

The Foundry is operational again as offices.
The Train Tunnel is locked.
The Masonic temple is becoming a hotel.

Dark Days... for those of us who stick to City exploring.

-Than

I hesitate to post the photos due to what happened on here with ladd school. PM me if you want further info.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Hey Than,
All kidding aside, I've been slacking on the website. I'm in the middle of moving and probably won't be settled from another 3 months. Until then web updates will be sparse. We like the community that is developing here and hope that you keep on contributing. As far as content, we have a very deep bag of tricks so keep your eyes peeled, sometimes we pull all-nighters and boom... there's an update.

Skully  
Explore, Archive, Share

:ph43r: "yo bitches!" - skully
all nighters??? who do you think you are, me? 15 hour days back again, and 20 minutes till my next class so I wanted to drop in and say hey. The first official Insane Bunkers T-shirt is in the works, I got the pics I needed scanned and I'm toying around with the design...the good news is it should be done by the time skully moves in to his new place! hahahahah sad but true, until we get on the 36 hour day like on men in black- I am barely getting my required school work done....I know I know, talk is cheap. but if stress had THC in it I would be soooo stoned right now.....hahahah oh yeah, I got a host today, and the digital kind - not like, the body of christ kind. so by like uh :unsure: november I'll have the skills to pay the bills. so yeah, IB t-shirt - I hope the pic I'm going to use isn't like not cool enough...shit I'm gonna go mail it to dakiel.

Very cool.  I wonder how many visitors to the site and forum would be interested in such a cool t-shirt.  BTW folks, The Coach is a graphic artist (that's "art-teest").
Explore, Archive, Share

These are the pics that Than sent.  THanks man, great pics!

Explore, Archive, Share

nice pics. where is it located?