new here

Started by johnvanveen, February 08, 2005, 11:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi im new here.
ive  been exploring PVD mainly late drunken nights walking around downtown/eastside.

anyone have any pictures of the "underground gallery" down by the trainstation?
also i herd theres one up by swan point cemetery?
also herd rumors of tunnels around brown/risd but cant find any myself.

that tunnel party was great that jungle juice wreaked me so bad..

thanks Jvv

Welcome johnvanveen to the MAD WORLD OF INSANEBUNKERS!!!  So you were wondering around good 'ol historic Providence in a drunken state???   Wellllll...you will fit in perfect with the SLADE MAN!! (it's the only way I explore :) Keep expolring this web site you will find it very informational and interesting about me!! OH I mean where we've explored.  (psss...check out Slade rants!! B) The stuff your looking for dakeil can help you with. But I do know of a old building on Allens Ave that you can check out it's pink and it has a big sign CHEATERS above it!!!!! :D  :D  

we want to welcome new users slade, not scare them away :P

snicker..snicker..CHEATERS......snicker snicker.... :D  

hey guys, i'm new to this site, love it!  i've just gotten into UE in the last 6 months or so since i've started B&W photo.  ive gone to sockanosett in cranston, an abandoned monastary in middletown, and some other various places around RI.  Currently trying to plan a way to get into Taunton State Hospital, seeing that there is a 15 foot fence around it  <_<

LCAT and John
welcome to this insane bunch of people! :D  

according to my post could I'm new too! makes me feel like I'm 16 again! woo!

ha have fun getting into taunton......