Mass trip

Started by PaExplorations, October 04, 2004, 11:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
First off id like to thank Rally for being the only motherfucker who called me back! Thank you for all your help, and for trying to meet with me, rain sucks ass. Tell your friend  to be careful driving in that shit, i didnt like hearing holy shit dude holy shit yelled in my ear...You are a sweetie and i loved that acccent!  Thank you to Militarynut also for all your info, im sorry things happened and we didnt get to meet. I did find alot of cool places thanks  to you two guys. Andrew ya piece of shit, thanks for returning my calls! see if i ever call you again!   <_<  Other than that we had a kick ass jerky boys weekend, and my daughter now knows how to run from security.( never run, take cover)  Bitched my hip up bad and my legs are a mess with all the bruises and cuts, but i came out in one piece. I can at least walk now. Poison ivy sucks too!! It will take me a while to recover but i will have great memories of Mass. Oh and security guards cannot be bribed, i should have tried the cleavage and a smile thing but hey i let the guys handle it. Maybe next time....You guys have a beautiful state there, im hoping to come back one day again, and if you ever come to Pa. please let me know, we can hook up ! Oh and i took about 200 pics....they will be up soon.......Thanks again guys!!!

Boostay

aha not a problem, i'm always up for meeting new people.

QuoteYou are a sweetie and i loved that acccent!

its pissah aint it?

yeah it was kinda pissah whatever that  means...lol ( hey im on aol  right now add my funky ass its boostay there and on yahoo its boostay420 ) ya pissahhhhhh  i tried to hide my pa dutch accent on the phone, so i just did my jerky boys for ya!!  

Sorry, my wife had a death in her family.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Im sorry to hear that, my appologies. It seems alot of shit went wrong this weekend.

Thats ok. Email me, I would love to hear about your trip.

want to apolgize to boostay and her crew for dropping the ball on her mass trip. i wanted to show them the sites but phone tag then an injury  made for a non connection, i promise to her in the future to be more hospitable if she gets this way again. hope your trip wasnt a total wash and ill do better next time

nut
history is always eroding

Shit.  We're really sorry on this end too Boostay.  We would have like to meet up with you also while you were here.  It just ended up not being a good weekend.  We have a new little baby in the family so it's a little hard to explain that to Mrs. Skully (she thinks we're nuts).  Nonetheless thanks to the cool folks here who stepped up to the plate to show another member of the IB community around.  Very cool.  B)

Skully
Explore, Archive, Share

Quote(she thinks we're nuts)

I can relate to that.

plus i was in vegas till Sat night.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Hey guys its all good, we got in 2 of 4 places and got some good pics and had a really good time...and dakiel damn you vegas? and you didnt invite me?  By the way you ever stay in the motel in taunton  and it smells like a bad hoagie you know i was there.....hehe dont ask we left a present for the next guests!    As for danvers there wasnt a motel room to be found we hit them all then ended up at some village place i dont know, right across from danvers on the main road, the guy had weird hair the checked us in, but then it was the middle of the night....he had basket hair head.....anyhow it was a pretty good trip and im sure one of these days i will come back, there is alot more i want to see up there......next time though all you buttplugs better come see me!!!!!!!!

What happens in Vegas...............stays on your record

has no record of any kind... a good girl never gets caught...........or runs out of batteries.... :rolleyes:  

runs out of batteries? i never did get that.  
history is always eroding

October 11, 2004, 04:57:16 PM #14 Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 09:49:24 PM by skully
Maybe this will help. :D
I heard that Slade prefers the black one.

October 12, 2004, 11:06:55 AM #15 Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 11:07:19 AM by metalwitch
Actualy the purple one is better.

pink is my prefered color....  and god you guys have your minds right in the gutter.....flashlights and cameras take batteries too ya know!!!

Quoteflashlights and cameras take batteries too ya know!!!
Strange, that never even occurred to me. Shows exactly where my mind is.

rechargeables kick ass  ;)