Danvers info

Started by PaExplorations, September 16, 2004, 10:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok guys i need your help...im planning a trip to Mass on the weekend of the 2nd of october and i need some info on parking security etc...a tour guide would also rock but i can deal with just some info...I just did an asylum here in Pa this past weekend and it friggin rocked...took over 150 pics of the place..ill be posting it on my site soon...so if anyone can offer some info for me it would be really appreciated hell ill trade you a pic of my ass or something for it...lol
you can email me  with anything you know about this place being we dont like to post that stuff on the board.....thanks guys!! talk to ya soon!

Boostay

I dont know Danvers at all, but if you're ever interested in Paul Dever let me know.  It has about 28 buildings and a maze of tunnels

if you want to go legaly call the danvers town hall and ask for a tour, they will give you another number to call to arange the time and such

No fun in that.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

September 16, 2004, 11:39:31 PM #4 Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 11:46:55 PM by boostay
hmmm a tour? i dont think thats what i had in mind, but if worse comes to worse i will, come on you guys help a fellow american hot ass chick out here!!!!!!

and how close is dever?

Dever is in taunton.  PM me and i can give you a specific location

boostay, i dont know if you planning a  danvers trip with anyone or alone but id love to see it one last time. i have not seen it since it was abandoned. i went there three times transfering patients from another hospital i worked at. id love to see it again. dont know if anyone is going up there soon but id love to go. also if you go to paul dever let me know i can give you safe parking and a path right up into the school from where i work as a security account manager, and even a few names if security stops you

nut
history is always eroding

well i am planning on the weekend of october 2nd and coming with 2 other people..i need to check out this dever thing some more....i will let you know whats going on when i consult with them...maybe we can meet up somewhere as long as your not a knife weilding maniac....i carry a bat!

Eeeeheeeem

you might enjoy my site

www.danversstatehospital.net

did I mention I live 3 minutes away   =)

Ive looked at your site, and i even posted on your forum once or twice......

Nice!   well drop me a line , maybe I can help you with your danvers issue  =)

Holy shit man! 3 minutes?
You must own that f**ken place!
I'm about 15 minutes away and I thought that was convenient.
Every time I drive around there looking for the best point of entry I say to myself If I lived around here I wouldn't have to deal with this s**t.
I am trying very hard to see as much of it as possible before it is gone forever.
If you are willing to give advice, I'll take anything you have to offer.

My best advice, send me an Email and well go sometime

webmaster@danversstatehospital.net

f**c yeah!
Expect one soon.

id love to get in on a danvers trip if anyone was willing. i live a few hours away but with some notice i could be there.

nut
history is always eroding

Ok Mike i emailed you twice now and got no reply....smells armpits..nope i dont stink..hmmmmm ( if he only knew how cute i was he would have jumped on that)  :lol:  :lol:  

Using sex to get what you want.......impressive.
If there were more people like you everyone would be a winner. :D  

Quote.. he would have jumped on that...
What the hell did I miss?
Explore, Archive, Share

I keep telling you if you don't keep an eye on this place it goes straight to hell.

Hey cleavage and a smile it works every time!   ;)  

Surprisingly the smile alone is not as affective.
If I had cleavage I would own the world. (not a transsexual reference)

QuoteHey cleavage and a smile it works every time!   ;)
Just to let everyone know, testicles and a smile works none of the time.

lol nope, testicles arent as pretty......see you all this weekend !!!!