New at this

Started by Andrew, June 02, 2004, 06:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have recently discovered Metro State in waltham MA. I explored the grounds undisturbed for over five hours. I took many pictures and found an easy way into the CTG unit. Being alone and relitivly unprepared I decided not to enter. I returned more prepared but still alone. I was stopped but not identified by security. I now understand how lucky I was the first time.  At this point I tried to put all of this out of my head......It is not working. I cannot stop thinking about exploring all of the buildings. Exploring is the only way to end this. I now understand what it is going to take. I know the grounds as well as anyone and I have run it through my head a hundred times.  If someone reads this and understands where I am coming from I desperately need two questions answered: How the hell do I convince someone to do this with me? & IS IT WORTH IT?

i know what your talking about. i went to Pennhurst state school here in pa. and something just made me wanna go back and see every last corner of it, i wasnt satisfied until i did, but i still want to go back, the only thing keeping me is ive heard that security has been stepped up probably due to more activity at another place we go to. i will go back though..maybe i am possessed!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  

Boostay,

Thank you for your thoughts :) I find it very frustrating every time I try to recrute someone to join me out there I get an ucomfortable pause, then I get "your're going where?" "you're fu?*$# crazy" and then I don't here from them again.  Hey, just because I want to go there doesn't mean I belong there!
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

LOL.  What's so crazy at that location?  
Explore, Archive, Share

I agree, unfortunatly the world is full of people who don't know how to live. Regardless exploring sealed,  abondoned buildings alone is asking for trouble.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run