need a bright flashlight but are short on cash?

Started by urbanexplorer, November 29, 2006, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
home depot has a 3 light husky set on sale for $20.00 they are made of aluminum i think but they are led lights so they are pretty bright i use them for work and i go into some basements that have no lights at all and these lights are real bright not a huge spread  on them probably 3 feet of so but they do work good just thought id let ya know
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Thanks for the info brother, I'll check it out.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

OK pro
i got a kick ass light its small but super bright 100 lumen output its a tactical light its only 3 inches long made of  metal its an led light
down side is it takes 2 lithium digital camera batteries which are like $9 each and they don't last for long 5 hours tops of continuous use great for stealthy use though its an INOVA T1 flashlight
you can get them at dicks and any gun shop should have  it for about $40

heres the link to they're site

http://www.inovalight.com/military.html
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Reasonably cheap, but darn, I can only imagine how bright it is.

http://www.giantsavings.com/ve10miposere.html
Saving history one photo at a time.

I bought this Rayovac LED light from bennys for only 10 bucks, its nice too, long range beam and its aluminum and has a shatterproof lense so it wont break if its dropped.

maglight with led bulb conversion. had it and loved it at NSH

hey jizzyjane i just bought a led rayovac from walmart today for only $4:50 you got ripped off

its not bad, but I still like mine better, covers more area. And I hate those sluts that called me that, what else have i been called, JerryJingles?

Apparently you can pick up some nice handheld spots at Benny's on the cheap.

isnt a spotlight too much light tho if your trying to lay low but still move around?

If you're in someplace guarded, sure, but it would be really helpful for bunkers or underground stuff.

September 22, 2010, 12:58:31 PM #13 Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 08:46:04 PM by beatkeeper1
bit of a flashlight collector here, search on ebay a flashlight called a solarforce l2.  Basically a budget version of the surefire for $30.  Led 3 brightnesses and 200 lumens.  Then there's always the $70 3000 lumen hid stanley spotlight at wal-mart if you really want to ball hard lol.