My introduction to you.

Started by StealthUnited, August 04, 2009, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Hey folks, this topic thing is for me to just introduce myself and stealth united.

Anywho, I'm Karl (the only one who will be using su on the IB forums) and I started su (a small E/UE group) just few years ago, and we're all of just 4 people right now.. We're all either from Worcester or the Upton area of massachusetts, and we/myself all enjoy either exploring, hiking, biking, photography, parcore, and enjoying life (as would any person wouldn't want to enjoy life?  lol!)

I've personally been to spider gates, bara hack, purgatory chasm, the upton caves, some construction sates that are now completed either in or around Worcester, a ton of places in or around Worcester (ask me personally for my stories if you'd like) and I really don't know what else to say other than I might make a youtube channel for SU.. I'll post a link tonight if I do cuase I've been urked to make one recently.

Anywho, HI Everyone! I'm excited to be here on IB! Anyone on IB wanna share or introduce yourself to me? Anyone from or around MA?

oh, and if you have aim, feel free to contact me: mahngalder0

~Karl  ^_^

Huzzah!!

Hello!  Glad to see a new face around here.   I'm Meg and I'm an alcoholic.  I usually come in peace.

If the IB owners come out from hiding, you'll find that one of them is located pretty close to you.  I haven't actually explored in Mass, but have explored a bit in CT & RI.  And I've been to Bara Hack as well.  A lot of people on the board are from RI or originally from RI, and a couple of us are eastern CT.

Admittedly I don't explore as much as I used to because an arrest would definitely jeopardize my job, but I'm a rural carrier associate for USPS in Norwich, CT.

You'll find IB used to be a lot bigger and used to host photo galleries here so you'll find references to the old galleries here in the forum.  Unfortunately all the galleries were lost in Feb. 2007 when a database got corrupted, and then the backup corrupted itself too.  So, just to clear up any confusion, that's what happened.  The only thing the IB owners were able to save in whole were the forums. I'm in the middle of working on my website so I can post photos of the places I've been to.  Does Stealth United have a website?

I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

Neato!

Unfortunately SU doesn't have a website.. All we have is a fancy logo (laughs) and a new you tube account I made last night..

http://www.youtube.com/StealthUnited ..No videos on there yet, but me and my crew are slowly working on that tonight with some photos we're digging up on our hard drives we're pushing for some montage videos between tomorrow or the weekend ^.^

Well, thanks for informing me a bit about your self and the IB community meg! I hope to hear from others too!

~Karl
Huzzah!!

Welcome    :wacko:
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Welcome Man!
Nice list of places not mentioned on this board! usually everyone has round or about the same list of places theyve hit up.
I personally have been to pretty much every fort in RI/CT as well as mental hospital. As far as massachusettes goes, ive been to Danvers ( now condos ) foxboro, and taunton hospitals. Inside danvers and foxboro but taunton was only a half hour drive around till security flipped a shit.
Anywho im Kevin, 24 from Southeastern CT, im unemployed so i play PS3 from 9-5 Mon-Fri, sometimes required OT lol. My AIM name is booSSted07Cobalt hit me up if you want!
WELCOME!!

Hey there Karl, welcome to IB.
Ill introduce myself, my name is James, but for some reason people call me Jiggy. So far the newest member other than yourself in this thread. Ive been to many many forts in RI seeing as thats where I reside. Omnipotence17 is my partner in exploring most of the time but he doesnt know his password so has stopped using the site lol. Well other than exploring I skateboard all day everyday. AIM is the same as my user name so hit me up.