getting back into UE after a run-in?

Started by mista.v, July 13, 2010, 03:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So in May or June or so, I went with two friends to try to poke around the abandoned houses next to the 138 onramp in NK across from the Hess. I was going to go with someone else and planned to go in and therefore brought a small prybar in my school pack (we walked aaaaall the way from the high school). We ended up just walking around the one furthest back a bit, and were leaving when two friendly men in blue decided to come 'talk' to us. Apparently someone had called them saying we were smoking crack or some shit. Seeing that we had cameras appeased them a little but when they saw the prybar they flipped shit. We had made maybe a golfball size hole in some rotten plywood a bit bigger- maybe the size of a baseball? and somehow this counted as B&E. Even though we did not go in or anything and all they could have gotten us on was destruction of property for a ten dollar bit of plywood.

Anyway, we were given warnings seeing as we weren't taking pipes or something. But it's still on record, etc, and being North Kingstown it's awful uptight and people are wont to call the cops for almost anything. My question is, what are some safe ways to get back into UE? Clearly I can't be going back to the nursing home or anything. Does anyone know if these warnings are inter-district or if they're even kept on file? My thought was to just avoid NK, but being 16 something like this is bound to happen again because of some law-abiding senior citizen.

youve just got to think outside the box and use your resources. heres what you do: find a place that you'd like to check out. then find out where the closest living senior citizen is who could potentially call the fuzz. send a DECOY friend over to the designated abandoned location and while the unsuspecting elderly is watching your friend, you use that nifty prybar to get into their house and look around and take pictures. easy as pie. just remember, senior citizens are our living link the past.

in a small state like r.i im always paranoid of ruinin my rep but i feel like pigs get the mind frame that you learned ur lesson esspecially because they basically let u go i'd just be extra cautious about bringin tools
most plywood boarded places are the best cuz anyone not willin to litterly break in wont n the treasures are marinated to perfection lol

bring cute girls next time and then have them play giggly and stupid.

I mean, that's how I got out of being arrested at Norwich State back in 2003 after leading security on a wicked high speed chase around the buildings.  I just told them I was lost and they told me to leave so I asked them to show me the way out.

See also: beat up old cars on the verge of breaking down.  Has gotten me out of a jam more than once.  And at Norwich State too, only 5 years before the high speed chase.

That same summer we had another run in with the cops in RI also due to nosy law-abiding citizen who can't just mind his own.  But that cop was nice and told us that because he didn't find us on the property (we were already at my car when the cops showed up since Mr. Nosy had given them my plate number anyway) he couldn't do a thing to us.

Sure, it scared us a little, but not for long. haahahahaha.  We didn't return to the last place for 3 years though and never park in an obvious spot.  Like...it's not unheard of for us to leave the car in a parking lot and hoof several miles to a location.  Sucks, but works.
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

Sounds like a good plan.
I think for a while I've got to only go to places nobody cares about, which blows because the nursing home is fucking amazing.