Good roofs?

Started by mista.v, May 18, 2009, 04:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright, my friend and I were wondering where we might find a good roof to go sit on in NK/Newport/Jamestown.
We both like sitting up in high places, etc, but we want a place with minimal/no security, possibly abandoned just to sit and watch the sunset and talk and stuff.
Any suggestions?

Ft. Wetherill is a nice place to sit. Its not terribly high but you can see the water from the top.

yeah the only thing that comes to mind right now is the cliffs in back of wetheril, they got benches and stuff over there, cant think of any roofs right now tho

Bah, I mean more like /actual/ buildings.
I mean, my friend Ben has been on top of the Carriage House Inn and stuff. More like that.

you should just sit in a helicopter and let it hover, now that would be something

Quote from: mista.v on May 19, 2009, 06:19:47 PM
I mean, my friend Ben has been on top of the Carriage House Inn and stuff. More like that.

Ben who? I might know him.

Quote from: Otto MCR on May 20, 2009, 03:35:31 PM
Quote from: mista.v on May 19, 2009, 06:19:47 PM

Ben who? I might know him.
Susla, good sir.
He's a sophmore at NK.

Darn... nope... dont know him.

most places on aquidneck isle have horrible roofs
either that or i get to shaded out

Quote from: insanebeaver on May 21, 2009, 02:23:09 PM
most places on aquidneck isle have horrible roofs
either that or i get to shaded out
haha, I dunno, it would be really cool in downtown newport.

But anyway, we went on the roof of the Carriage Inn in Wickford. It was a pretty nice roof, not too high, and not what I had in mind, but it pwned.
Even though my friend Zac set off the silent alarm by knocking on the door.

Yeah but they have security cams and silent alarms.
It's supposedly haunted or something too.

Any pics of the place?

rofl, I'll have to go back then.
all I have is a borrowed camera with no cable.D:

Okay. Still looking for a good roof.
The Hooves, Fins, 'n Feathers place was recently bought out and turned into a new restaurant.... now, there's an abandoned building that used to be a nursing home, which would be great, but it's on a main road and my friend is scared that we'll get caught or something.
So again, anyone know of a good roof to go sit on in the NK area?