Author Topic: Enchanted Forest  (Read 8547 times)

Offline JiggyJamesG

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
Enchanted Forest
« on: May 07, 2009, 12:06:03 PM »
Me and Omnipontence checked it out yesterday, there were still remnants of the old rides, not much. One building we got into was interesting, ill have the pics up as soon as i get a new cord for my camera
WWW.accordingtojiggy.blogspot.com

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +18/-11
    • MYSPACE!
Re: Enchanted Forest
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 09:54:55 AM »
I went there last year, do they still have the bolders up in front so you cant park in there anymore?
Im lethal from a 2nd gear roll.

Offline omnipotence

• Out of the Closet
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 12:13:55 AM »
Yea they do, I parked down the street at a golf place.  Walked from there, but on the way out i got a little bit to close to someones property cause this shedevil comes running out after us....I had never heard anybody yell like that, she was screaming thats private property you cant be on it etc.. and we just kept walking didnt pay any attention and left.  Was it just us or did anybody else come outta there covered in a million ticks?

Offline k wilks

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +2/-4
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 12:25:54 AM »
So would you guys say its worth it to go or what?? I never even really thought about checking that place out. I remember going there when I was a kid it was pretty cool

Offline omnipotence

• Out of the Closet
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 08:50:40 AM »
its a good one time exploration, not something id keep visiting without a few years inbetween

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +18/-11
    • MYSPACE!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 09:56:22 PM »
exactly. youve seen it once youve seen it pretty much. lol. i got pictures of me there as a kid. its like a ghetto story land if anyone knows what that is from NH.
she was yelling that you couldnt be on the land of enchanted? I woulda told that old cunt go fist herself. fuckin hate nosey people.
Im lethal from a 2nd gear roll.

Offline k wilks

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »
I just came back from there. Honestly I didnt feel like walking from the golf course, plus there was tons of golfers. i was gonna park right at the boulders but everytime I drove by there was a different person pulled over there. I couldnt belive it I drove by three times.  Plus there was road construction all over the place in hope valley so there was cops every where.  I didnt go in but you can basicly see it all from the road.  I might go back another time when I feel like hoofing it from the golf place.   It did look pretty ghetto though, lol

Offline omnipotence

• Out of the Closet
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »
only thing that was really interesting in there was the white building that was like a main office im guessing

Offline Tmac02892

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/25758682@N03/
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »
Man, it makes me feel old to think that I went here when I was a kid.  I recall going on the roller coaster.  My parents have a bunch of pictures of us at the place.
Saving history one photo at a time.

Offline Megster

• Crazy Cat Lady of IB
  • Administrator
  • InsaneKarma: +15/-3
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »
lol Tmac, I went there as a kid too.  I think the last time I went I was 6 or so...like 1990. lol

...but to clarify I did go in 2006 too and there wasn't much there then either, except a couple carnival rides folded up on trailers in the parking lot and some bumper cars.
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

Offline JiggyJamesG

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »
sooo many ticks at that placee. but yea the only really interesting thing there is that office building, i just got back from florida and need to get a new cord for my camera and ill post them pics from when me and omnipotence went. and i recall goin there when i was little too haha

Offline JiggyJamesG

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 01:35:57 PM »
and that fucking demon lady, i didnt even think it was a human i thought it was some loud ass bird screaming in the woods untill she came running too us when we were in the street in front of her house on the way back to the golf course, i dont think she liked my full camo getup all that much...

Offline Otto MCR

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 07:35:21 PM »
You should have slapped her. That always seems to get women to shut up.

Offline JiggyJamesG

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »
I hate rednecks  :wacko:

Offline k wilks

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 12:26:37 PM »