SLADE ALIVE AND WELL

Started by SLADE, May 09, 2004, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello there to all my Slade Maniacs out there!! Plus a Happy Mother's Day to all your Moms I F***!!!!!!!!!!    Alright, well a fan of Slade Rants won free tickets to the New England Metal Fest and I got to see Arch Enemy kick off their North American tour that night and it rocked!!   And yes I did get a free lap dance, fully nude of course because that fan has a friend who strips at the local joint and that's no bull!!!  Because who's the Man SLADE MAN!!!!  In other events If anybody goes to the Pallidum in Worchester bring 2 forms of ID the bouncer inform me. The state of Mass is cracking down on shit like this.  Next shows In Flames at the Pall.on May 28th  and Iced Earth at Lupos June 28th.  Politics: how about those pictures?????????  Kinda funny with those Iraqi prisoners!!!   Sports: Go Tampa Bay Lighting and San Jose Sharks!!  ALRIGHT LETS TAP THE KEG AND GET SOME HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  

kinda funny about the iraqi prisoners??????i hope that was supposed to be a joke!!!!!it sounds like you got a drinking issue  

Good Morning Mr. Curr The Slade Man does have a drinking issue I can't get enough.  You didn't get a laugh with the dog leash around the prisoner??    :P  Heck school hazing of kids is alot worse than those pictures.  Do you think Mr. Curr if you and I were exploring bunkers in Iraqi and we got capture do you think the Iraqi military really gives a rat's ass what our beliefs our, do you think they would treat us nice NO, as you saw they would CHOP OUR HEADS OFF! :angry:  But at least the Slade Man would die with the last laugh because I would have already banged some of their MOMS!! :P  :P     And with that it's TEQUILA TIME!!!! ;)  

oh well......i really dont like shit talking on the computer so i wont get into it/this forum is about exploring so we`ll just leave it to that.....time to go drink some water

Hold there Mr. Curr The Slade Man isn't looking for shit talking I'm looking for a debate! Please come back I would like to hear your views on this prisoner abuse. :D  

no thanks, i`ve heard enough

:lol:ahahahah aaaahahahah ahahahah  :D  :lol:
holy crap. slade man is looking for a debate! I say debate the man!!! put your personal views and pride aside gentlemen. if only for the pure entertainment of all those viewing these posts. curr, it's cool of you to be anti shit talking on the internet, it's cool to not talk shit at all.....but when the SLADE MAN wants a debate, bro, you gotta do it! I can't wait to hear all the poignant discussion thats happening in the black forest! I'm sure slade will only cover the real issues, hard hitting no nonsense political discussion, which will in turn be a macrocosm for our day to day lives..... but there's only one way to know.....DEBATE!!!

Yeah, Slade has his own NO SPIN ZONE, or maybe it's the other way around- the Slade BED-SPINS ZONE.

On a more serious note, I prefer to keep the shit talk over in the Black Forest, in Slades Rants.  I guess that he escaped again.  Dammit.   :blink:  
Explore, Archive, Share

a debate on the computer still feels like shit talk to me, its easy to hide behind a screen/lets just say i dont agree with the prisoner abuse and slade does, maybe we can meet up, do some exploring and talk about it in person someday...

HELLO HELLO HELLO THE SLADE MAN IS HERE!!! Thank-you CEO MR. Skully for your input and I agree no trash talking will ever leave the Black Forest ;)  Mr. Curr you don't agree and we will leave that one there. Moving On..... Jack Owen has left Cannibal Corspe the life long member has move on to other musical intrest.  But Corspe has gotten another guitarist and back on tour.  AND WHAT THE F@@K IS UP WITH THIS SASSER VIRUS????????  Someone gas that german kid!!!!   AREA 51 photos are now offically on there way to CEO dakeil for approval. Check tonight for a NEW TOPIC TO BE POSTED!!!! :D  :D