Old Camp in Western MA

Started by LJ151, August 09, 2006, 11:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have stumbled across an old abandoned camp one town over from where I grew up.  I have a handful of photos that I took about a year ago and then just lost track of time and never went back, however I am planning on going back there this weekend and getting a ton of photos and video.  I was just wondering if anyone here is familiar with Western MA, through research I have gotten the name of the camp however I don't really know much else about it.  There is a old house at the end of the driveway, and I have never gone beyond the abandoned house, so this weekend should be interesting. 

On a side note I am also going to be posting some photos of a cemetary that my friend and I found in the middle of the woods....pretty freaky as there is only about 8 or 9 gravestones and trees have grown all around it.  I just think that's its cool because it is a cemetary that no many people know exists seeing as how it is in the middle of the woods.  So....good stuff coming soon from me, but it would be cool to talk some people who actually live around this area who might actually know of the camp that I am speaking above.

That'll be awesome, look forward to the pics.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

Well this weekend didn't go all that well.  We got to the old camp and the main abandoned house had been torn down :(.  I have a few photos of it from about 2 years ago that will post in the member gallery very soon.  Other than an old water tower that is still there nothing else is left.....after scouring the woods for a little over 2 hours...we decided to leave :(.

So I will be getting the photos from that cemetary that I found as soon as I have some free time to get out there....Ill post here when those photos are up.

Well I have added the photos from my previous trip to the camp in my member gallery....I will hopefully in a few weeks go get some photos of the cemetary that I spoke about above and post them soon as well.

this camp wouldnt happen to be in a state forest called santas land by the locals would it
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006