Started by digitalis, April 23, 2004, 06:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, everyone. Found the forum via the InsaneBunkers.com website. Recently, I've taken an interest in various UE sites, but finding stuff close to home is great! I live North of Boston. I checked out the Danvers hospital pics with great interest, as I've driven by there a number of times.

Abandoned buildings have always intrigued me. When I was in 6th/7th grade I lived in Plaistow, NH. I used to explore a number of places up there with a friend of mine. A factory called Process Engineering next to the railroad tracks in Plaistow was a popular place for us to go. They had an older complex that was abandoned. Those explorations were 10 years ago and I recently saw that the complex I used to explore is no longer there. There was another site in Plaistow we used to call "the old t-shirt factory" right near the town common. I have memories of that old building, as well. Perhaps I'll write  about them in greater detail in the proper section. Those explorations made quite an impact on me and I still remember them well.

In any case, I love the images and stories that go with the various places. Thanks for the great site and stay safe! :)