Norwich State Hospital on VH1

Started by CarbonCavi, October 29, 2006, 08:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Norwich State hospital will be on tv tonight at 10pm for the celebrity paranormal crap like ive been telling you since this summer. please watch and enjoy and any questions or comments please feel free to get ahold of me!
much love
Kevin

All I have to say is... I'm glad I don't have cable. :mellow:

i found papers in the chapel ( where the generators were to power the lights in main admin ) and they prove that the whole thing is staged. junk. my camera is being dumb other wise id have pictures up. you know me though enough that my shit with NSH is acurate. Another episode ( they did two filmings ) will air this sunday coming up.

I just watched episode 2, "Pearl's Story"; filmed at NSH. I have episode 4, "Mad Ray", set to Tivo and the description says Norwich, CT. Interesting........

its all staged but yes they are showing the second installment at NSH.

kev... i called you... me and manda want to come up.. this week if possible... call me, you have the number
"Just what you need when youre down in the dumps, one half hillbilly, one half PUNK"

NSH is quite the place.   Some of the things seen there are wild and I have good shots to prove it...   at least I think so.   :)

Wow....its been a while.   I never did post the pictures...  Wonder if I could now, here? 

yup just click additional options, then browse and click on the file. 
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

oh my god the pictures and stories i have to tell about NSH since this site went down.... woahhhh buddy lol.