Author Topic: THE ICON IS BACK  (Read 6556 times)

Offline Cowboy

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
THE ICON IS BACK
« on: March 21, 2008, 06:20:50 AM »
GREETINGS MY FANS!! Well your man Slade is now under the name COWBOY since the upper mang. had this website DOWN for so LONG I couldn't LOG IN under SLADE!!!! But I'm BACK an BACK for GOOD !!!!!  So tap the keg raise the devil's horns an ROCK!!!!   :wacko:

Offline Cowboy

• Lurker-Tourist
Re: THE ICON IS BACK
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 05:50:52 AM »
Yea I figure the upper mang. hasn't sent out a memo to everyone that the fourm is back up!!!!! Once again Cowboy Slade Man has to shake things up an get this website moving AGAIN!!!! So lets line the Yager Shots up an crank the metal!!!!!!!  :ph34r:

Offline urbanexplorer

• Damn! the cops are right in back of us ............heres the keys you drive
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
  • This fight could be the last fight !
    • member gallery
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 12:43:03 PM »
Yea I figure the upper mang. hasn't sent out a memo to everyone that the fourm is back up!!!!! Once again Cowboy Slade Man has to shake things up an get this website moving AGAIN!!!! So lets line the Yager Shots up an crank the metal!!!!!!!  :ph34r:
Nope i helped upper management out and emailed everyone listed on IB if your registered email was still active you got an email good to have ya back Slade man!!!!!  :wacko:
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline Cowboy

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 08:25:42 AM »
Thanks urbanexploer!!! An it's good to be back!!!! -_-