Hey Guys!

Started by DeMiNe0, July 23, 2006, 09:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey fella's. I'm new to the website, so i thought i might make a post here introducing myself. I've been into UE for a few years now. I have a small group that does small UE trips every week or so.

I've been looking for some cool places to photograph and video tape in the NY(Westchester) area. I recently started a website dedicated to writing articles, and displaying multimedia (Pictures, AND video) on these places. When i look around on the web for UE, i never see video... Thats something i want to change. I WANT to get video on my site. The site is located at http://www.bizarreny.com. I would absolutely love to colaborate with IB.

Myself, I'm 20.. I live in Mount Kisco, NY. I'm the lead technician for Circuit City in white plains, I'm also a fire fighter as well. I got into UE a few years ago. I read alot about it, and looked for places when i lived in new jersey. Now that i'm in new york, i really want to dive into UE.

I usually go explorering on my days off from work.. Tuesdays, and Sundays.. If you guys ever want extra company, or know of any cool places, or want to tag along with my friends and I, feel free to drop me a PM.

welcome aboard explorer  -_-
Ive been wanting to do that quote from finding nemo lol but really welcome  :ph34r:
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006