Author Topic: Coach, do tell about the accident in LV.  (Read 5293 times)

Offline skully

• A bunker
  • Administrator
  • InsaneKarma: +11/-1
    • InsaneBunkers
Coach, do tell about the accident in LV.
« on: February 02, 2004, 08:31:02 PM »
...with the chopper and the dude with the bloody head.
Explore, Archive, Share

Offline Guy LeDouche

• Trusted Member
  • Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
  • Douché
Coach, do tell about the accident in LV.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 11:22:09 AM »
:blink:  hmmm ok, so we go to Red Rock canyon which is like a state park or something in NV, my buddy A. who is like the real life spider-man (seriously he can climb anything, even your mom) is up ahead and then I start hearing people calling for help, so we yell back towards the info center thing to send someone out. A. is down with the guy at the bottom of all these rocks...sorry I am a school with a fuckin fever so I don't know exactly what you would call stuff, like a small ravine or some shit, anyway A. was a eagle scout, or just molested by one or something so he was checking to see if the guy was coherent, then this eagle scout troop leader shows up and does all the same shit A. just did. then they radio and this fuckin helicopter shows up, and since the King and myself are both huge and have bright as fuck orange shirts on they use us as marking points and start dropping people off, and the LVPD is there and the guy is walking around and talking but they decide to bring in rappelling gear and a stretcher and haul him out so we were of no use anymore and I think that's the end, Dakiel might have video......yeah the dude just cut his head but I guess he was there with like three other dudes but he was the only one not dressed to hike so he said he was going back to the car and his friends took off but essentially they left him there to die...pretty funny