Author Topic: historical cemetary# 26 in foster  (Read 3659 times)

Offline urbanexplorer

• Damn! the cops are right in back of us ............heres the keys you drive
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
  • This fight could be the last fight !
    • member gallery
historical cemetary# 26 in foster
« on: July 07, 2006, 01:35:23 AM »
normally i would not post two subjects of the same place but i think this merits its own attention
i went to this cemetery today looking for dolly Cole's grave with no luck this cemetery is out in the middle of no-where it is on the outskirts of a private sportsmans club(now is where it gets weird) while looking in this cemetery by the old gated off portion  i heard very distinctive voices of children some where singing and the rest sounded at play there are no houses or schools around here and there would not be any children at the sportsmans club.
 because this is right next to an active hunting and gun club(when i say "right next to" i mean if you go in any direction besides the entrance to the cemetery you will be on the clubs land) i did not venture off into the woods (for my own safety) to investigate where these voices were comming from and as soon as i left that spot the voices ended take i do know there was an old village back in the 1800s out here so maybe this will merit an investigation if you decide to go out here for yourself i strongly suggest you talk to the people running the gun club first and wear hunters orange so you don't get shot. this is an active hunting club!!
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006