Recent Danvers Photos

Started by CarbonCavi, June 24, 2006, 11:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Came across this site when looking for another I had seen today online. Regularly Updated, and pretty good pictures show the step by step demo of Danvers. Sniffle Sniffle. Just a shell now, history is gone.
Heres the link.
http://www.oldrr.com/dsh/Danvers_state_hospital_main.html

Looks the same as Foxboro.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

Gentrification and throwaway culture marches on...  :rolleyes:

it's wicked sad, just throwing these things away for profits.
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

they have no idea how much money they could make, not tons but steady income for the grounds if they did the same thing as waverly hills and gave tours. no one thinks, i understand its a quick buck to them and otherwise wasted land, too bad no one like us an UE had money to buy one of these things and do that....

Quote from: CarbonCavi on June 29, 2006, 08:52:21 PM
they have no idea how much money they could make, not tons but steady income for the grounds if they did the same thing as waverly hills and gave tours. no one thinks, i understand its a quick buck to them and otherwise wasted land, too bad no one like us an UE had money to buy one of these things and do that....

as a side note, there are preservation societies in MA who are very active specifically with regard to matching up names and marker numbers for the people buried there.  They are also about saving the hospitals themselves and have had some success with the MA legislature.  Maybe some of us should try to get active like that- hell at least we'd get the skinny on how these sites are guarded from "the Man" himself and maybe even help stop the bulldozers as well.
-Sage Francis

ill stop the bulldozers with 5 gallons of paint thinner, 2 boxes of baking soda, one cup of bleach, a tablet of chlorine, and a monster cans worth of piss right in the old gas tank.

Quote from: CarbonCavi on June 30, 2006, 12:29:27 AM
ill stop the bulldozers with 5 gallons of paint thinner, 2 boxes of baking soda, one cup of bleach, a tablet of chlorine, and a monster cans worth of piss right in the old gas tank.

/wipes tear

oh man... that's *sniffle* that's beautiful!
-Sage Francis