conanicus battery and prospect hill

Started by urbanexplorer, June 23, 2006, 11:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 23, 2006, 11:37:46 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:45:25 PM by urbanexplorer
i know most of you have been to this site before but it was my first time up there  i feel there is more hidden in the woods behind the 7 foot high fence i had a good time took a bunch of pictures check them out in my member gallery/storage bunker in album conanicus battery
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Quote from: urbanexplorer on June 23, 2006, 11:37:46 PM
i know most of you have been to this site before but it was my first time up there  i feel there is more hidden in the woods behind the 7 foot high fence i had a good time took a bunch of pictures check them out in my member gallery/storage bunker in album conanicus battery

Much respect for the excellent pics!  The thing to remember is that this isn't a contest or anything- I haven't been to that site either, but after seeing the shots you got, I'd like to see what I can see there too.  It's awesome to see folks out there for love-of-the-game so to speak, and i have mad respect to give all the people around here who sneak back into eden and make it their domain for even just a short while.  We're the guerilla historians who live outside the lines rather than take the prefab culture they try to give is.  So, excellent work!
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

as always elpres thanks for the praise i know its not a competition its all about well what its about for each individual explorer i just dont want to bore peeps with the same old sites but it is increasing harder to find sites that have not been discovered with the growing popularity of urban exploration but i am trying to find sites that have been forgotten or are so obscure that its hard to find any info on but until then i will try to bring the well explored into new light
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006