Waverly Hills Sanatorium TRIP

Started by urbanexplorer, June 18, 2006, 12:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
awww.. that BLOWS... lets get with the program people.. lets do this shit... i got 3 DEF people... plus 5 other possibles... thats like at least 5 for sure... r u saying we cant get 5 more people from this site to go??? cmon... LOL
"Just what you need when youre down in the dumps, one half hillbilly, one half PUNK"

I can't go, I'm sorry guys.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

haha... theres room in my car if you wanna roll... pididdle it is ;)
"Just what you need when youre down in the dumps, one half hillbilly, one half PUNK"

wait... what are the rules to piddidle then?? i think i forgot... if you win, you get some of my gummy bears :)

lol the rules are whosever playing in the car, if person a sees a car with one headlight out then persons b and c have to take an article of clothing off until only one is left with something on them lol

all of this while driving? I always played it where you got to punch the other people in the arm.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

yea, i like the punch in the arm idea better... i dont pay attention for shit and it would be my luck id end up nakie... LOL

ah damn. i always liked my version better. maybe its cause i always won lol...

yea... winners always like the games they win at best... DUH... LOL

no, but it pretty much makes you just a normal person... the cool kids go against the odds... LOL