The Mother of all abandonded State Hospitals Waverly Hills Sanatorium

Started by urbanexplorer, June 08, 2006, 09:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah i was just there fuckin with the asian ESD workers. i saw they got all the plywood up and its starting to take shape. cant see inside without getting reamed. i saw they knocked out that back wall and it looks huge now. same thing kinda with fuddruckers. didnt even know there was room for that there. whats the deal with the asian bistro place across from regalia? that was supposed to open in june, or the bathrooms across from caf 2?

Quote from: CarbonCavi on July 06, 2006, 02:47:37 AM
yeah i was just there fuckin with the asian ESD workers. i saw they got all the plywood up and its starting to take shape. cant see inside without getting reamed. i saw they knocked out that back wall and it looks huge now. same thing kinda with fuddruckers. didnt even know there was room for that there. whats the deal with the asian bistro place across from regalia? that was supposed to open in june, or the bathrooms across from caf 2?

I'm sure we won't be touching those. But you never know... I thought CPK was already finished and ready to open before I was in there yesterday.

god no, CPK just has the skeleton starting to be covered. gonna look bad ass tho. are you thinking of the pauli motos thats opening next to the mezz ultra lounge?

Quote from: CarbonCavi on July 06, 2006, 10:37:46 PM
god no, CPK just has the skeleton starting to be covered. gonna look bad ass tho. are you thinking of the pauli motos thats opening next to the mezz ultra lounge?

I'm in no position to know. I only hear things sometimes. Sometimes we know what the company is getting or trying to get. Like the Bingo Hall. A small job had to be done in there and we knew a little beforehand.

That being said, I've heard nothing new except that we MIGHT also get a couple places later on. Got no idea other than that vague sentence.