Author Topic: Two North Stonington Accidents?  (Read 3534 times)

Offline undeath

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
    • Inyo FACE @ MySpace
Two North Stonington Accidents?
« on: June 01, 2006, 06:14:51 PM »
I saw on the news about an accident with a truck that caused I-95 to be shut down. That happened at 2PM in North Stonington.

I was watching the news because I wanted to see if they picked up on something just off of Route 2. Heading home from Foxwoods via the back roads (201 towards Griswold/Voluntown), we had to turn around a little way off Route 2 in North Stonington. While turning around, I saw a police car and two ambulances. Maybe more were there. We were told that a car was on fire. I assumed it was a crash.

Nothing on the news about the second one. Couldn't possibly be the same thing... two different areas, right?

Offline elpresidente

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
  • I'll tell ya why TK-421 isn't at his post!
Re: Two North Stonington Accidents?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 06:26:12 PM »
I saw on the news about an accident with a truck that caused I-95 to be shut down. That happened at 2PM in North Stonington.

I was watching the news because I wanted to see if they picked up on something just off of Route 2. Heading home from Foxwoods via the back roads (201 towards Griswold/Voluntown), we had to turn around a little way off Route 2 in North Stonington. While turning around, I saw a police car and two ambulances. Maybe more were there. We were told that a car was on fire. I assumed it was a crash.

Nothing on the news about the second one. Couldn't possibly be the same thing... two different areas, right?

This could be a little paranoia here, but NWA and I have always been on the same side as far as the po-lice go...
if a car was on fire, isn't it a little wacky that there was no firetruck on the scene?  You never know what it was, but I don't trust the police a bit, and I trust the news media even less.  I could be totally wrong of course.
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

Offline undeath

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
    • Inyo FACE @ MySpace
Re: Two North Stonington Accidents?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 06:28:24 PM »

This could be a little paranoia here, but NWA and I have always been on the same side as far as the po-lice go...
if a car was on fire, isn't it a little wacky that there was no firetruck on the scene?  You never know what it was, but I don't trust the police a bit, and I trust the news media even less.  I could be totally wrong of course.

I'm sure there was one there. I just saw two ambulances and a police car on one side of the area. I'm sure half a mile of the road was shut down. Oh, and the fire wasn't official word, but it was a trickling down of the message between drivers straight from someone who most likely saw the car on fire.