Dever?

Started by oxzacharootwoxo, May 31, 2006, 01:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone gone to Dever lately? I went a month and a half ago..probably the last time i'll ever go but I've heard alot about it lately and know some new things about it that have changed over the past 3 months. So just wondering if anyone has gone?
It's not what you do.....it's how you do it

Why is it the last time you'll ever go?
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

Because they've got things under control so much you can't step foot on the grounds without being chased and if you get in good luck getting out my brother is friends with some of the security guards and they're cracking down with huge fines if your caught..quads dogs cops and staties are also involved.

Quote from: oxzacharootwoxo on May 31, 2006, 09:40:19 PM
huge fines if your caught..quads dogs cops and staties are also involved.

They did get cops and staties in but its still a managable risk I think. Don't get caught... or have a backup plan. I didn't see any quads... just an SUV and a pick-up.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

Quote from: Prometheus on June 01, 2006, 09:29:19 AM
Quote from: oxzacharootwoxo on May 31, 2006, 09:40:19 PM
huge fines if your caught..quads dogs cops and staties are also involved.

They did get cops and staties in but its still a managable risk I think. Don't get caught... or have a backup plan. I didn't see any quads... just an SUV and a pick-up.

Definitely a managable risk, but the thing now is that they know about websites - they probably troll a few, and it's apparently been somewhat active lately, so it might be a little bit of a heightened risk.  By all means if you go, be extremely careful down to even the most mundane details.
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

yea alot of people are risking it but i dont have the money to risk it if caught...o and watch out theres cameras on every outside of the buildings just installed a couple months ago brand new nice ones..i looked up into one..