New to the site (relatively)

Started by elpresidente, May 22, 2006, 06:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everybody!  I've been meaning to introduce myself; I've posted  a few things in the forums, but I just wanted to say hey.  There are some very cool folks around here, and I've learned a great deal just reading and chatting a bit here and there with you.  I'm local to the RI area.  Love history and especially New England's history as a region in transition from industry to a post industrial economic base, as well as the attendant changes that are part of that transformation.

Anyway, I want to thank the folks I've learned from, and hopefully give something back to this community.

Much respect,
Paradyme
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

Welcome Paradyme.  Glad to you've found us.  Stay awhile and feel free to contribute.  When you signed up, a media gallery was automatically created for you.  Feel free to contribute!
Explore, Archive, Share

Quote from: skully on May 25, 2006, 09:29:52 PM
Welcome Paradyme.  Glad to you've found us.  Stay awhile and feel free to contribute.  When you signed up, a media gallery was automatically created for you.  Feel free to contribute!

Thanks very much!  I'm working on getting some new shots up- definitely a great site you guys have here.  I'm glad to have found it!
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis