Author Topic: Blood Farms  (Read 15831 times)

Offline HeavenlyDivine

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
Blood Farms
« on: April 22, 2006, 12:59:35 AM »
I bet nobody has heard of blood farms yet in johnston....huh???Its prettyy cool

Offline urbanexplorer

• Damn! the cops are right in back of us ............heres the keys you drive
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
  • This fight could be the last fight !
    • member gallery
Re: Blood Farms
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 10:43:16 PM »
ok you peeked my intrest if you could email me where it is i would appreicate it and thanks for the info on witches road
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline Katie914

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:52:37 PM »
I've driven by Blood Farm numerous times. The building is always surrounded by fog. It's so creepy. I have not gone in to explore it, as I've heard many stories of the owner (who lives across the street) chasing after people with a gun. But this one summer day, we drove by it with the windows down, and out of nowhere, a vicious dog came running at the car. It was one of the scariest dogs I've ever seen. And you know how they associate dogs with the devil....it gives me the creeps.

Offline k wilks

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +2/-4
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 10:24:54 AM »
Hey Katie!, sounds pretty interesting but I dont know about getting chased by people with guns though.....   location??????

Offline Megster

• Crazy Cat Lady of IB
  • Administrator
  • InsaneKarma: +15/-3
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 07:54:31 AM »
Getting chased by angry owners sucks.  I had that happen when I was 19 or so, scariest hick motherfucker ever. 
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

Offline AngieImpaler

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
I'm pretty sure the owner still uses a lot of things in the silo. I drive by there frequently and do see him over there. Plus, it is probably pretty hazardous inside and he doesn't want any trouble on his hands if someone gets hurt. It probably wouldn't be that interesting to go anyway.
You always gotta go with the best idea you've got. Otherwise, you're just left lying around - not knowing what to do.

Offline JiggyJamesG

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »
another place to say I cant stand rednecks lol
WWW.accordingtojiggy.blogspot.com

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +18/-11
    • MYSPACE!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 08:41:24 AM »
what happened to the two hot chicks in this thread with the avatars?
Im lethal from a 2nd gear roll.

Offline StealthUnited

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +5/-0
  • United we Explore!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »
I've driven by Blood Farm numerous times. The building is always surrounded by fog. It's so creepy. I have not gone in to explore it, as I've heard many stories of the owner (who lives across the street) chasing after people with a gun. But this one summer day, we drove by it with the windows down, and out of nowhere, a vicious dog came running at the car. It was one of the scariest dogs I've ever seen. And you know how they associate dogs with the devil....it gives me the creeps.

Ugh, that sounds scary.. Wild dogs in the woods, yeah bad omen in the area, although I don't associate it with the devil. I'm getting the creeps just thinking about it.. omg.

Lol, if I go in the woods alone I'll usually carry a fixed blade like a K-Bar kinda knife in case I ever came across something like a coyote or something dangerous. Speak softly and carry a big knife, isn't that what they all say? though if I'm with one or more people, then normally I'll just rely on my boots for self defence.. of course, booking out is priority always.
Huzzah!!

Offline Villain

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +6/-3
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 02:21:56 PM »
bringing this one back from the grave.

To anyone interested, this place is still there.  In fact, it has become somewhat popular.  I went to blood farm twice.  Once in high school, and the other in college.  Parts of the farm are still used.  Recently, there have been several complaints of "kids lurking around" so the Johnston Police patrol this place often now.