leicester insane asylum

Started by urbanexplorer, April 08, 2006, 06:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
has anyone ever been to the Leicester insane asylum in mass its old abandoned and pretty creepy went there once about 15 years ago when i was young and stupid lol
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Leicester Asylum?? Where in Leicester is that supposed to be?  I'm pretty sure it's long gone by now. (I only live a few minutes away)

i recently remember we called it spiders gate i dont know much about the place only a friend told us about it and took us there ive only been there once did not go in and it is definatly closed and we heard all sort of weird sounds coming from
inside and it was run by nuns thats all i know about it
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Spider gates is a quaker cemetary in the woods.  I've been several times, and it's kinda lame.  There is an old airplane hanger in leicester and an airport.  But those are less than exciting as well.  The closest treatment facility is Worcester State Hospital or St. Vincents Hospital.  You sure it wasn't one of them?