smith and wesson gun factory

Started by urbanexplorer, April 03, 2006, 10:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey have any of you guys ever been to the wesson firearms old gun factory in monson mass? i grew up there and oddley enough have never been inside this building last i knew(i have lived in ri for about 10 years now) it was still empty and sits on main street (on the south end of town)which is rte32 may be called high street now and is at the corner of bliss street the building is actually called wesson firearms and is made of granite so unless they knocked it down it certainly has not fallen down
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

yes this is the place but where they said it was open from 78-90 is wrong i grew up in that town and worked at zero corp across the street for a few years and as long as i can remember back to when i was a little kid that building was vacant the epa page you list sounds like they may be working at the old zero corp building on bliss street that was open from the  70s until the early 90s i know this about that building because my dad worked for zero corp at the old building and new building for a staggering 30 years before they were bought and closed .
so ever since i was about 5 i have been going into these two buildings.
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006