GLOBAL WARMING

Started by SLADE, March 26, 2004, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well Hello everyone sorry for the delay in the topics!!  In any event Spring is coming and that means the weather is warmer and we UE's can explore more stuff and do it late at night with out freezing..  (dakal Mr. Cold Mesizer)  I drove past some old cemetries the other day, but of course I was hauling didn't have time to stop.  I see Mr. BOOFHAST has been a regular on our site welcome. You have to come down to the Black Forest where The SLADE MAN resides and sip some Jack!! I'm curious why do you call your self BOOFHAST??  Is it because you can't hold your booze????    With my name SLADE hey I'm just COOL  B) Van Halen is coming June 19th to Worchester Centrum  (who the f**k cares)  I can across a bouche called Secret Caverns in Cobleskill, New York. It has 400-million year old fossils, live calcite formations and 100 foot underground waterfalls. It got rave reviews heres the website www.secretcaverns.com Well it's Friday boys what's UE doing tonight?????   LET'S CRACK THOSE BEER CANS LOAD THE SHOT GUNS KEEP SHOOT'N UNTIL THE SCREAMING STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :lol:  

:ph43r: Secret Caverns?
Me like Caverns.
Secret and not so secret.
Looks like a nice bike trip.  Finally Slade, you came up with some useful information.  One big favor Please..  No more talk of Red Dresses it brings back bad memories.