What do YOU want to see on this site?

Started by skully, January 31, 2006, 12:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think you get the idea of what this site is trying to accomplish:  An open community of explorers that share their visits in the form of media (stills, audio, video) and discussion. 

This is an open topic.  What would you like to see on the site?  What do you like/don't like about the site?    What's the word?
Explore, Archive, Share

now that i can finally reply (thanks skully) i think the site has so much potential, what id like to see is more submitted pictures by the people of the forum . and with this new opportunity to be able to upload pics etc, the people can do just that. including myself
history is always eroding

Well.. I don't know if it's possible but it would be cool if there was like.. an announcement on the main page or something when a member adds new pictures. Eh.. but no biggie.
It's always raining in my head

Actually looking into that functionality right now.  In the immediate, maybe even by tonight, I'm adding a icon next to those member's names in forum so it will link directly to your Member Gallery.  Like this:  http://www.goosemoose.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,118/forum,rat/topic,20097.0

I'll work on getting new stuff on the frontpage.  Most of the stuff we're working on now is backend stuff.  There are a bunch of galleries that need to be added to the frontpage including the cool ones you uploaded. 

Also stay tuned for InsaneGear!
Explore, Archive, Share

Yay, I'm excited! Good ideas!
It's always raining in my head