Abadoned Asylum (what happened???)

Started by fdbragg86, November 27, 2005, 12:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone know what happened to the AA website?? Are they no longer in existence?? They had a map of the NSH tunnels and I needed a copy of it.

Thanks,
F.D.B.

Skully,

Thank you sooooo very much! Do you have any tips for us when we go again??? We've been several times but have not managed to get through the entire complex.....

F.D.B.

Dakiel can attest to this-  security is very carefully watching this property.  It's popular and well discussed right now.
Explore, Archive, Share

Do you have any recommendations for other areas to explore??

F.D.B.

Are you strictly based in CT or are you willing to travel to other locations?  It's tough to give recommendations here for it puts us in a weird legal predicament.  I'd suggest looking at the places that we've visited, use google and feel free to ask light questions here.  Since it's a public forum we take caution.  If you are a high-level participate on the forum and contribute media to the site, you have the ability to become a trusted member.  We discuss far more in these hidden areas.  Right now, as a new member these areas are (unfortunately) hidden from you.   Please don't be discouraged.  The info is out there!  ^_^
Explore, Archive, Share

Skully,

I will keep that in mind!  :mellow: I am more than willing to travel to other locations as well....I am relatively new to New England altogether, so the more places to explore the BETTER! Media? Is that defined as pictures/videos of places that I've explored such as NSH??? Because if so, boy do I have something for you guys!!

F.D.B.

Nice, bring it on!  If you need help your first time uploading pics, let me know and I'll help.
Explore, Archive, Share

NSH my second home, went there last week, yeah its getting pretty heavy for security considering ive been going for the past 3 years. theyve also set up many motion lights now, while if theyre not in the area of the light, they can see it go off, and go over and search the area thuroly. ( spelling ? ) also their spotlight on the truck is BRIGHT but they are not as bright as the light, one instance i was laying on the ground face down 10 feet from them and they must have walked by me 15 times. but once inside, it is very very easy to get around unnoticed, the route i take at least. but security is getting pretty good there, if you want some part of norwich not as easily patrolled check the abandonded neighborhood across the street.