night

Started by 1, March 23, 2004, 11:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
how come you guys go in the day, isnt it more fun and less of a risk getting caught at night you/ cant really stealth as good during the day

Hi "1".  Welcome to the forum.  You are absolutely right.  I can't tell you how many images (both still and video) that we've had to shitcan because of low light conditions.  Video?  Did I slip?  Keep your eyes peeled for some.

I find that pics during the day are much better for everyone to see where we've been.  We much prefer nighttime though.   :)

Explore, Archive, Share

Yeah most of the places we go at night we don't talk about, probably for the same reasons we go there at night.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

i remeber reading somewhere that you guys had video of the security at norwich state hospital, cant wait to see that, those guys take their job to seriously/i hear ya about pics during the night, cant really get a good layout shot

Heh.  :rolleyes:
Yeah, that's right.  Our buddy Mike D over at AbandonSpaces likes to photograph guards too.

Dakiel, is that video we too with your DV cam or were those stills?    
Explore, Archive, Share

We have video from norwich, i just need to find it. {note to self label tapes}  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

We usually ended up going at night because of our schedules.. just didn't have any daytime hours available.

Much preferred the day though. Makes it easier to see things of interest, photograph them, and not have our car stand out like a sore thumb in parking lots.  

personally i like both night and day....even one of each for every place...that way you have a feel for them in the day and night...tho at night with hospitals, too much flashlight use which usually results in unwanted attention  :angry: