FIST FULL OF QUESTIONS??

Started by SLADE, March 22, 2004, 01:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright all you UE's out there the Slade Man has one question or 2 for yea.....How the hell did we all get into expoloring rundown buildings?? Like who the f**k cares there is nothing to look at or obtain why do we like this???  The Slade Man would like some feed back on this!!!  Anyone anyone Bullier Bullier???   It's a late night Sunday and Slade is drinking some serious cheap beer and wondering who is BOOFAST!!! on this website. Plus how come there is no pictures of female UE explorors!!!!   If there is none I can put some of my shemale friends up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAIL THE FIRE WORLD!!

eveyone has there own reasons, ya just feel it

Wow, finally, we've been waiting for you Satan.
Explore, Archive, Share

ive been with you all along my son

Hey Satan, you got those 30 peices of silver you owe me???
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

I would be he  :unsure:  

Hey Slade.  BOOFHAST is a DUDE.  Oh wait.. you probably knew that...  Watch out BOOFHAST.  LOLOL

Explore, Archive, Share

Skully...love the little stick figure picture there...they got some neat shit at albinoblacksheep.com like that

Thanks for the replies everyone but no answer any questions??  So Mr. Boofhast welcome to the world of SLADE!!!!!!! :ph43r:  

great question. i got into exploring when my grandpappy and i were in the woods cutting wood on a 65 acre parcel he owned, well i went exploring when i came apoun this old barbed wire fence bordering the property. turns out it was  an old military installation, nike site in rehoboth mass. after several questions it turns out the hill called the great meadow hill was owned by family at one time and the government  took the land by eniment domain to build a nike site. this part of the site was the radar installation, i then went 2 miles away to the actual silos and found one open and accessable. i explored and became facinated with military installations.  since my first adventure in the early 80s ive been looking for many sites since. this turned into almost any abandoned spaces and buildings
history is always eroding