Norwich State Hospital

Started by PSD1874, June 10, 2005, 12:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
LOL 4 navy dudes were at NSH last night in the AWL building next to admin. I was following them all around, and then they started to go into the basement and they got caught by security. dumbshits. I turned into a ghost.

Whens the next time your heading back? I've been looking for an excuse to head back up.

i dunno its kinda a spur of the moment thing, just bought a new toy car, supercharged stage 2 cobalt ss 07, so i dunno nething until late this week.

oh man did i have fun up there last night on friday the thirteenth. had some weird shit happen, and ruined a couple of groups days. more lateron.....

lol so i was on top of the power house with my best bud and my gf. and we were just sittin chillin the other night. we saw a few kids running around, then someone started throwing bricks and rocks up at us and we couldnt see where they were coming from. then a statey rolled thru the grounds with his spot light on. freaky shit. havnt seen that happen in 4 years. then we up and left. :-) oh halloween will be fun, you dont want to run into me then :-)

Quote from: CarbonCavi on September 20, 2006, 04:57:25 PM
LOL 4 navy dudes were at NSH last night in the AWL building next to admin. I was following them all around, and then they started to go into the basement and they got caught by security. dumbshits. I turned into a ghost.

but then again, dont we ALWAYS turn into ghosts??? haha
"Just what you need when youre down in the dumps, one half hillbilly, one half PUNK"

yeah, sometimes I always forget my abilities