Author Topic: DAWN OF SPRING  (Read 6614 times)

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
DAWN OF SPRING
« on: May 18, 2005, 09:08:45 AM »
Yes the warmer weather is on the rise (someday it will get here) I been enjoying the photos of the explored. I like the idea of the upgrade that the CEO wants to do (just don't make it confusing) Well the BIG STAR WARS MOVIE starts tonight yours truley will be there, tomorrow morning. Can't stay up pass midnight any more (unless booze and women are involved or broads in red dresses!! :rolleyes: ) haha! Which brings me to my next point I feel a HELL NIGHT coming! The summer looks good for metal shows June 18th is Manowar and Rhapsody plus Hate Enternal same night as well Hammerfall and Edguy on Aug 13th. Malevonent Creation on Aug 3rd at Giza the other shows are at Worchester! ALRIGHT TAP THE KEG AND GET SHOW HEAD SLADE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  

Offline military nut

• Trusted Member
  • Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +2/-0
DAWN OF SPRING
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 08:26:48 PM »
slade man
                 this starwars episode blows the first 2 away, the security company i work for did two preveiws in warwick last sat and sun i got to see it twice,any fan of starwars will enjoy this one much more than any of the first 2. enjoy.  cant wait for my traditional ozzfest at great woods. kicked off with audio slave a few weeks ago. gonna do alot of shows this year. got some iron maiden blasting now. peace slade man
history is always eroding

Offline dudemcrude

• Out of the Closet
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-1
    • http://metaltabs.com
DAWN OF SPRING
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 11:22:12 PM »
Yes the warmer weather is on the rise (someday it will get here) I been enjoying the photos of the explored. I like the idea of the upgrade that the CEO wants to do (just don't make it confusing) Well the BIG STAR WARS MOVIE starts tonight yours truley will be there, tomorrow morning. Can't stay up pass midnight any more (unless booze and women are involved or broads in red dresses!! :rolleyes: ) haha! Which brings me to my next point I feel a HELL NIGHT coming! The summer looks good for metal shows June 18th is Manowar and Rhapsody plus Hate Enternal same night as well Hammerfall and Edguy on Aug 13th. Malevonent Creation on Aug 3rd at Giza the other shows are at Worchester! ALRIGHT TAP THE KEG AND GET SHOW HEAD SLADE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
What city is that Malevolent Creation show in?  I've wanted to see them for a while now.

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
DAWN OF SPRING
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 11:08:03 PM »
Hello Out There,  hope you crazy bunkers enjoyed the outing the other night. Alrigth Star Wars 3 was out of this world! The Creation show is in Providence R.I. at Giza on Aug 3rd. Question on Star Wars was the commander of Clones who received the Command to Exective Plan 66 son of Bobba Fett?? In other news the David Wayne former singer of Metal Church died alone w/ the voice of Fred Flintstone.  Hav'n a Jim Beam right now aldo did you hear all future Star Trek movies are on hold, because they are stunk! ALRIGHT CRAZY BUNKERS LINE UP THE SHOTS!!!!! :D