filmmaking/exploration

Started by bcooke02, March 27, 2005, 08:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 27, 2005, 08:19:24 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 02:52:54 AM by bcooke02
I'm new to this site ,which by the way kicks ass, and I'm looking to befriend people in the area. I am also looking for people to collaborate with on a series of experimental "horror films"dealing with obscure rundown architecture. I appreciate films like (session9)that have used asylums and such as their antogonists, but I don't feel that many have suceeded in capturing their indescribabley dark and eerie nature. The trouble for me as a filmmaker is finding the people who really appreciate these places and are willing to go the extra step to get to them.  Since I moved to providence I have'nt met anybody who shares the same fascination with "urban exploration". No movie is going to be as exhilirating as actually being on location but it certainly can be the next best thing. Any and all who are interested in having fun working on some student films, or exchanging ideas, please respond.  

heyyyyyyyy movvieesss! thats pretty much the main goal of my explorations. .  . . . im up for it. massachusetts areaaaaa!!!!!! god i love this!

darkrom666@gmail.com

I recomend you see the movie "The Hole",  its a movie about some teens who get locked in an old military bunker in england. then they start running out of water and food, its pretty good, (plus it has kiera knightly in it), either way its on like Stars or HBO i forget...    it would be cool to make a similar version in a real fort,  like on dutch island (fort Greeble)

My local cable access channel wants me to hookup with a local who would like to chronical a couple haunted houses in town.

Man, if I only had the time...  So much fun missing..
Explore, Archive, Share

While your on that topic, we have had discussions in the past about haunted locations. Some of witch I think should go on the summer list.
The only thing better than a good abandoned location is one that is haunted.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

QuoteWhile your on that topic, we have had discussions in the past about haunted locations. Some of witch I think should go on the summer list.
The only thing better than a good abandoned location is one that is haunted.
.....or full of drunk goth chicks.  :D  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

whatever it takes.
Good to hear from you.
I am currently recovering from shoulder surgery. But I will be good to go in a couple of weeks.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run