The Ladd School

Started by nothinbutsunshine, March 23, 2005, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey insane rider nice icon.  :mellow: yeah went last time with UE and we met the good old CT stateys. theyre all over it like every other place now that the devil warshipping hippy high schoolers are out who are lost trying to find out which click they belong too. should quiet down in another two months or so. id give it 3 for safety.

God damned KIDS.... i saw we all meet them up there late at night and kick their asses... i actually went during the day and we just parked in the rehab parking lot as though we belonged there... LOL... we stayed for quite some time and werent hassled by anyone... on the real... the place is freaky as hell... makes me wanna get in even more... LOL... my little sister LOVES shit like this and weve been to all kinds of places around here... We took some BOMB ass pics of the ladd school... ill post them as soon as i fugre out how and all that good stuff... to get inside AT THIS TIME... what youre gonna need is an electric drill, some bolt cutters... and some HUGE ASS BALLS.... haha.. ill post the pics... asap...
"Just what you need when youre down in the dumps, one half hillbilly, one half PUNK"

hey rider  there was a post a few months ago by my pal carbon wondering how to up the pics and ill paste the instructions ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->here
here ya go pal all the info you need bada..........bada............bada..........BING

1 choose photos video audio at the top of ib page
2 create gallery
3choose upload file
4 under file upload 1 type in where the movie or pic is stored or browse for its location
5 click continue
6 when you see upload successful click continue
7 select the album you want to put it in
8 fill out file title,file description,keyword,location,width,length
9 click continue
10 when you see "the previous file was uploaded successfully click continue
then goto your member gallery open the album you put it in and it will be the last file in the album
thats it   :wacko:

as far as ladd me and my pal got the balls and a way in just waiting for the heat to cool down
ps carbon we were in RI when we met the staties  lol  call me this week  :ph34r:
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

i got the balls too... i just dont know where the hell to get in at... lemme know when youre going... maybe ill meet you up there.. i got the cops in my pocket so to say.. my uncle a statie ;) ill just mention his name... LOL... anyways... ill post those pics using those handy dandy set of instructions ;) thanks.. appreciate it...
"Just what you need when youre down in the dumps, one half hillbilly, one half PUNK"

hum balls and boobs, this could be interesting. stop it! lol. yeah me and my bud UE got a direct route in that doesnt involve altering any of the secuirty measures taken, or making anything seem out of the ordinary to anyone else. props to his recon for that. UE ill probably give you a buzz today pal. im starting to feel a little better now.
and insane rider, i got a better way instead of kicking their asses. recon on them waiting till they all get together near a building. i kick on the HIDs on my car. blind the shit out of them, theyll be like wtf. then just start doing some nasty donuts all around them covering them in smoke and as the 8000k lights shine thru the smoke itll create a blinding smoke screen. this will keep them from going anywhere and helping them loose a sense of direction. next the billowing cloud, and LOUD LOUD LOUD exhaust will draw attention from the right people ( cops ) and i make a quick exit, and the staties show up, they should be running back to their vehicle by then and BUSTED.

and damn it again i cant figure out how to upload photos. cant find the create album. i got a WHOLE bunch of new pics from a new place :-)

ya i just looked and its gone maybe Mr Skully or Mr Dakiel will have some insight to this
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

hey carbon i posted on another area here on IB and MR Skully fixed it upload away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh just for shits and giggles
BAM..............
1 choose photos video audio at the top of ib page
2 create gallery
3choose upload file
4 under file upload 1 type in where the movie or pic is stored or browse for its location
5 click continue
6 when you see upload successful click continue
7 select the album you want to put it in
8 fill out file title,file description,keyword,location,width,length
9 click continue
10 when you see "the previous file was uploaded successfully click continue
then goto your member gallery open the album you put it in and it will be the last file in the album
thats it   :wacko:

Urbanexplorer 2006

ah but i cant post until tomorrow :-) et hem nsh pics et hem nsh pics new inside. :-) let me load up and go ill be back. these could be for trusted members tho :-)

<-------------- is one lol

Urbanexplorer 2006

Send a message to Skully, I know that when he made me a trusted member all that stuff disappeared for me too and I couldn't upload photos lol
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

i have some SWEET ass pics but im waiting on someone to send them to me, as they were taken with his camera... bomb ass pics though... ive heard the place is pretty much gutted...  anyone have a map of the inside? sure would be a damn shame if we got lost in that bitch... place is HUGE!

Quote from: Megster on July 20, 2006, 07:53:53 AM
Send a message to Skully, I know that when he made me a trusted member all that stuff disappeared for me too and I couldn't upload photos lol

Well once your a trusted member there is no need to upload pics or even explore for that matter, i mean when was the last time you saw any of the core team post anything new?

all sarcasm intended.  :wacko:
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

it has been a while  :ph34r:

Urbanexplorer 2006

you guys need to come out with us guys soon!
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

Earlier in this thread there was mention of the Norwich facility.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the river-side campus was at all accessible?

Ladd Curator

river side campus?!  :huh:

Rte 12 runs roughly up the middle. If one were travelling North, to my recollection, then the main campus would run along the drivers side, along the river - the same side as the Hebrew Cemetery. There are some building on the passenger side, as well, but many fewer. The campus that runs along the river includes, at its farthest end North, the doctors and nurses houses.

So the campus I refer to is the part of that institution that is on the West side, along the river (given that I am correct, that Rte 12 runs North to South). It is the same side on which the security guards are stationed.

Ladd Curator

i think hes talking about pond view....

im confused because pondview is on the side opposite of the river. the doctors and what not lived in an abandoned neighborhood on the opposite side of the river, the fartheset back portion of the state hospital, hum now i am confused. next to the property that mohegan owns that used to be a house and barn, now just a driveway with an empty field?

hey man, you know more about that place than i do... anyways.... i posted some pics from ladd... check them out... BTW kev... ladd trip?? ETA??? LOL

ladd trip sounds good jen. whenever you give the greenlight. eta?! im confused. just got home from work and cant think. i think wed be ok at ladd if we ever got caught if you had your shirt rolled up like nsh. i dont think itd get me out of it tho if i did it. probably get me extra time. lol

haha... ill make sure to roll it up again... we can get you a little halter top, i got an extra one at the house here... LOL... ETA... estimated time of arrival.... DUH... so is it gonna be ladd on wed or NHS??? either way is fine with us, just let us know...

deffinitly norwich man, fireworks! does the halter have a built in push up?

Perhaps I am confusing the issue.

I was curious to know if the main campus was accessible. Coming up rte 12, the main campus appears to be on the drivers side. It is the same side on which the security office is located.

Though I have been on the grounds, it was not without much bother, given that there appears to be virtually nowhere to park inconspicuously.

Several years ago, I managed to get in on foot; I avoided security only to be eaten alive by a ravenous cloud of mosquitoes before retreating.

Of about a dozen locations to which I am privy, interior access to Norwich has so far eluded me. As the summer is coming to a close, it was my hope to get back "on the trail." Norwich, being as near as it is to me, would be a prime location for exploration; however, gas is expensive, and time is limited. So, to embark on a failed expedition would be, I think, unwise.

Ladd Curator

we can make a deal if you wish. i get you norwich, you get me ladd.

If you guys are planning to go to either place, I would be up to tagging along.
I REALLY want to know how to get to the ladd school. I still havn't gotten an exact address or location for that school.

NSH i've just really been wanting to go back to for some time now,

Getting to Ladd is confusing, but I bought one of those $16 Arrow road map books of RI about 3 years ago and it's been such a great investment...it actually tells you where Ladd is LOL.  NSH too, even though I already knew that one.
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

Since my cell phone has built in GPS, i've been using GPS as well. :)

Quote from: CarbonCavi on August 17, 2006, 07:43:08 AM
gps works for me