SLADE MEETS THE KING

Started by SLADE, February 14, 2005, 10:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's right fans your idol meet got the autograph, legenderly, guitar god, a figure in the metal world writer of the greatest metal album ever REIGN IN BLOOD the one and only KERRY KING.  What an honor!!! :D  

February 15, 2005, 12:39:16 AM #1 Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 12:39:27 AM by Rally19
all i have to say is WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERY ONE

He didn't write the entire album, and, speaking as a guitarist, Hanneman is unquestionably the better guitarist of the two.  It still must be great to meet him, though, his historic importance to the world of metal is absolutely undeniable.  Slayer were undoubtedly the most influential thrash band, at least as far as influence within the world of metal.

Quoteall i have to say is WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERY ONE
That's what I'm sayin' man.  I've been trying to come around as much as possible, but life's been busy busy busy.

WOW, Rally19 is really mad even the Black Forest shuttered. I think everyone should start posting???   :ph43r:  

Been busy with life!
But am itching to get OUT!

i'm not mad, i'm just lonely  :(  

Work work wrok and more work.
Explore, Archive, Share

Metalwitch it's Slade HI!!!  I think it's time for a Pub Run!! A couple of cold drafts few shots of jager followed by a few lines of coke>> :blink:   Welllll... maybe we will just stick with the cold drafts. Plus what the f*** is with this 3 to 6 inches of snow tomorrow!!!! :angry:  

February 21, 2005, 12:50:07 AM #9 Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 12:50:58 AM by metalwitch
QuoteMetalwitch it's Slade HI!!!  I think it's time for a Pub Run!! A couple of cold drafts few shots of jager
Well unless you can bring back the ambiance of the Rocket with the music of the old Living Room and Club  Babyhead, then its probably not  my scene.

Ever venture outside Providence?
:blink:

Yes the Slade man does venture outside of Providence (isn't that a country song??) So how big is this Strapon?? I can't wait to see my name printed on it!!! B) Well next week is out, I will be on a business trip in D.C. so Slade Rant's will be quiet.  But I do owe you some ice cold drafts Metalwitch!! :)  :)  So raise the flag of the HORN GOD and CRANK THE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuoteBut I do owe you some ice cold drafts Metalwitch!! :)  :)  So raise the flag of the HORN GOD and CRANK THE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look forward to it! :unsure: