SLADETANIC EMPIRE

Started by SLADE, February 03, 2005, 10:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good day to all my fans out there, alright let's talk 1, To the ever talented MetalWitch Slade has no excuse for the not making the meet it was just the timing was off sorry :(  I can tell your upset with the dragon picture!! :ph43r: 2nd, Coach enough with the chinese guy. What about coming up with a new background for the main page it could use a face lift just like dakeil could use one :blink: duh!! 3 days to the big game GO PATS!!!!   Warm weather coming!

To the ever talented MetalWitch Slade has no excuse for the not making the meet it was just the timing was off sorry :(
The dragon has nothing to do with it.
Was just wondering what kind of excuse your sorry ass was going to come up with
this time around. <_<  

Alright the next meeting Slade man will be there will some fresh ideas for the sight and maybe just maybe some pictures of Slade......... :blink:....on an adventure. Did I make anyone nervous??  In any event I pick up Nightwish latest one "Once" So I heard this website was mention in the Boston Globe plus those two Ghostbuster guys from R.I. join the website. Hey, hey the bunkers are going places!!!  

I just finish reading the Boston Goble report and what the F*** like who is this Slack person not one mention of SLADE!!!! :angry:  :angry: HOW DARE YOU NOT MENTION THE HORN GOD!!  THE ICON!!  THE SHOWSTOPPER!!!!   (the booze hound, skirt casher, bunker crasher,  Metal Head, doink a crossdresser.....WHOA wait a minute that's a grassy knoll incident only spectulation :rolleyes: But what ever she said made us STONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!