Author Topic: The Justice System  (Read 3440 times)

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
The Justice System
« on: March 08, 2004, 09:46:10 AM »
Yes yours truley had received a parking ticket in downtown Prov.  for a 100 bucks!! For parking on the side walk. Because I didn't want to pay for parking yes dakeil gave me heck on that subject. But in any event I went to court explain to the judge where I had park and she said "I know where you mean the State Police park there."  The way she said it was like there was some bad blood there and 15 bucks later Slade man was out the door!!!  YEA!!    And too bad about Martha Stwert your going to can you B*TCH!!  Wait to those prison chicks get a hold of that sweet pu*** and a** !!!!!  Hey wait a minute Slade would love to get a hold of that "Hey Martha I got something you can cook in your......" Alright before Slade here gets suspended like Howard Stern let's move on.    Do to un for seen problem there will be no Cannibal Corspe review Slade did not go. But Hey I did see them and Hypocrisy before so in any event they ROCKED!!! Today is International Women's Day!!!!!   OHH YEA BABY  Slade Man is on the prowl today so locked up your wives and your husbands too because The Slade Man is buzzen for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  RAISE THE HORNS!! :D  

Offline skully

• A bunker
  • Administrator
  • InsaneKarma: +11/-1
    • InsaneBunkers
The Justice System
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 08:22:31 PM »
Just when you thought that you've read it all...    :blink:  
Explore, Archive, Share