SLAYER CONCERT REVIEW

Started by SLADE, November 17, 2004, 11:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
WOW, Another fantastic show put on by the sons of Satan!  They opened up with God Hates Us All and Tom Araya was not into the third verse when this guy walks past me holding his bloodied broken nose, right then I knew this was going to be a fun night. I bumped into a few friends like always at a Slayer show I did my Screaming Nazi shot (jager/rumple mintz) grabbed my cold Bud and made my way down to the pits of hell. Oh Yeah and the fights broke out! They played alot of old songs like Captor of Sin, Chemical Warfare and of course Die By the Sword. This band has been around since 1984 and Mondays performance showed they're not slowing down. Dave Lombardo's double bass drums WOOOWWWW!!!  It was a night of worshipping the ONE TRUE GOD.........SATAN!!!!!! :D  

amen brother! lombardo is fucking amazing!!! DOM and I went to see him play with his other band Fantomas(w/ mike patton-my hero, and buzz osborne - of the melvins) it was an amzing show, he's the only one i got to meet from the band, but it was still one awesome night! and here's how you know he's good = DOM was impressed by "the drummer"

ah yeah

well...bang your head you metal maniacs! :P