Author Topic: MEDFIELD STATE  (Read 7080 times)

Offline urbanexplorer

• Damn! the cops are right in back of us ............heres the keys you drive
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
  • This fight could be the last fight !
    • member gallery
MEDFIELD STATE
« on: April 02, 2008, 05:48:29 PM »
I got a chance to get out exploring today so i decided to goto Medfield state hospital and it is currently guarded pretty well by private security seeing how it is now under construction. I pulled up to the only accessible entrance where a guard was and got out to talk to him see if i could take some pics and he tried being super cop told me no and i would have to leave and he would need to take my camera i told him to go f*** himself and left got a couple drive by shots of the admin building and the security trailer theres quite a few guards up here i saw 3 different security cruisers lol they were ford focus not much compition huh carbon lol anyways this place is pretty good size over 15 buildings so if anyone wants to test security its on hospital rd in medfield ma the only way in from hospital rd is where the guards are however ........................................................if you put longmeadow rd in your gps it is a cul de sac which borders the backside of the property you could get in that way at the cul de sac but i wouldn't park on that rd theres a lot of houses there

http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&resnum=0&q=longmeadow+rd,medfield+ma&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

from longmeadow rd
water tower at medfield state
from longmeadow rd
drive by after talking to super cop
another drive by admin building with construction tent
super cops
main entrance
hmmmm :wacko:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:44:05 PM by urbanexplorer »
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline dimaxxxl

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
Re: MEDFIELD STATE
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »
i am very familiar with medfield state and know how to get in without security seeing you. there is a back way.email or pm for more info

Offline dimaxxxl

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »
i also have a blueprint of medfield state that may help you if you go there. it outlines what most of the buildings are and helps when on foot.

Offline dimaxxxl

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 11:52:11 AM »
by blueprint I meant a blueprint style map on PDF format. Sorry for the confusion. I can email you a copy if you are interested and want the email address. I obtained it ofline from the town when they put out there proposal for the buildings and land

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +18/-11
    • MYSPACE!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 08:09:10 AM »
very nice to know man! havnt met up with you in a while, I think were long overdue, and shit my car has 3 times the out put a ford focus has, If I can outrun CT state police then ford focus are nothing. lol. I like the touch of how you told the guard to go fuck himself. lol epic
Im lethal from a 2nd gear roll.